Any restraint or technique vailable that prevents a guy from shooting his load

Is there any type of technique that a lady can do that would physically prevent a guy from shooting his load while receiving a bbbj?

Might be a myth but I read if a lady pulls a guys nutsack down and squeezes above the balls but right below the base of his cock, there is no way the guy is able to ejaculate?

This might be more of bdsm play as Im sure there could be pain mixed with pleasure as it might be agony if a guy wanted to, and needed to cum but couldnt.

Any ladies with experience denying a guy from cumming while continuously sucking him off?

Im not intetested in edging, that doesnt work on me.
The only thing that I found that worked for me was a 67 year old grey haired ugly hooker with black teeth, 3 of them cracked, that had a wheezing sound coming from her nose as she blew me. Worst $12 I ever spent. You want her number?
"The only thing that I found that worked for me was a 67 year old grey haired ugly hooker with black teeth, 3 of them cracked, that had a wheezing sound coming from her nose as she blew me. Worst $12 I ever spent. You want her number?

No thanks. Already have it.
Cock rings sound like they might do it for you.

A cock ring is most often used to make an erect penis harder and bigger, to keep it that way for a longer amount of time, and to delay and heighten orgasm. Cock rings work by constricting blood flow, keeping blood in the shaft of the penis. When a wearer finally does ejaculate, the sensation is more intense, since it took a longer time to come, and because the penis is filled with additional blood.
via Go Ask Alice
Cock rings sound like they might do it for you. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Cock rings don't prevent it, for me at least. But they do seem to heighten and prolong the experience, and are great fun. Highly recommended.
I've seen some videos where the guy is wearing a chastity device and getting sucked on. It looks like exquisite torture. Obviously you can't get erect but there are still nerve endings being stimulated.
if you clamp down on the tube hard enough from below, the semen will redirect into the bladder...then later you can piss it out.

maybe google it....try it while masturbating. squeeze hard....don't let it out.
Try thinking of something that makes you think. Like name the capital of States.
Is there any type of technique that a lady can do that would physically prevent a guy from shooting his load while receiving a bbbj?

Might be a myth but I read if a lady pulls a guys nutsack down and squeezes above the balls but right below the base of his cock, there is no way the guy is able to ejaculate?

This might be more of bdsm play as Im sure there could be pain mixed with pleasure as it might be agony if a guy wanted to, and needed to cum but couldnt.

Any ladies with experience denying a guy from cumming while continuously sucking him off?

Im not intetested in edging, that doesnt work on me. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
This is what you're looking for:

Pulling down on the nutsack should do it. She can also grab the penis st the hot and stop most from coming out.
However stopping a male ejacultion can result in painful sensations that may or may be long lasting.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation
Pulling down on the nutsack just a little too hard can result in a painful injury so you might want to consider that.

Another option is to learn to be in tune with your body and just when you feel you are about to climax stop all stimulation and squeeze down firmly at the base of your penis. Hold it until the feeling of impending climax subsides and then continue the stimulating activities. A lady giving a bbbj might be able to do this if she is able to recognize when the guy is about to climax.
Doing kegal exercises help too.