the 8 years of Obama

Now that Obama is done being president, what exactly did he do, or
accomplish ?

- Obama care
- refinancing of homes for borrowers
- refinancing of loans for student borrowers

What else ? Obama care is on the way to being repealed.
Non-partisan list as many items can be disputed...
-killed Bin Laden
-US Auto bailout / cash for clunkers (review market cap of auto makers before and after)
-repeal don't ask don't tell
-ouster of Ghadaffi and Mubarak (debatable if this was a good thing)
-credit card accountability act
-appointed two Supreme Court justices (left leaners to replace left leaners)
-privatized space program
-expedited broadband proliferation through tax credits
-lots of "green" initiatives
-expanded stem cell research
-lots of other stuff through executive action that will likely be undone on day 1
--- Fast and Furious

--- Ruined GoM drilling for a few years. Fucked up the agencies forever

--- Operation Choke Point

--- Benghazi

--- Shovel Ready

--- Solyndra

--- Iraq retreat

--- Gitmo broken promise

--- ACA lies and failures

--- Iran ransom payment

--- Most losing SCOTUS record ever

--- IRS scandal

--- Debt record

The lust goes on.....

edit: nationwide, gave about 1000 elected government positions to GOP
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Im more intrested in our future puppet president and he will be led to do in his four years of fuckery. Excited. I see no issues or scandal coming.

putinpuppet.png
  • pxmcc
  • 01-11-2017, 03:32 AM
Prediction:Trump gets impeached during his first term. And yes, you can quote me on that. He's been scamming dumbfucks his whole life. Why would anyone think this time is different? I do a service for Trump? I get paid the full amount upfront, or he can kiss my lilly white ass. Aint lifting a finger til then. Reminds me of my own man. Disbarred lawyer and total con. Two peas in a pod.

He scammed just enough Rust Belt voters to pull off the greatest scam in U.S. history. Over/under on buyers remorse? I'll take the under at 90 days or less.
Im more intrested in our future puppet president and he will be led to do in his four years of fuckery. Excited. I see no issues or scandal coming.

Attachment 606368 Originally Posted by Trey
Putin to Trump:
Since you'll be president you will be my bitch and don't you forget that! I'm gonna show your entitled rich ass how to run YOUR country since you don't have a clue but think otherwise!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-11-2017, 03:45 AM
Putin to Trump:
Since you'll be president you will be my bitch and don't you forget that! I'm gonna show your entitled rich ass how to run YOUR country since you don't have a clue but think otherwise! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yup. Putin has Trump by nutsack. Sad to see our once great country...
#MakeAmericaAwfulAgain.

National Security Crisis. Trump thinks:"How will this make me look in the morning papers? Like a pussy? Fuck it, lets launch some nukes so my performance improves in the beaudoir.
Initiate launch sequence.
What, you do not concur? Fuck it. I alone can properly launch these nukes with these big ol' hands of mine. Aren't you jealous? These hands are the biggest, and the best. There is no problem. Believe you me. No problem with my big hands. The biggest. Oh btw, do you concur, bitch? You better goddam concur or we'll launch the biggest nukes, beautiful nukes, nukes made outta pure Trump Gold, at you first, if you do not concur, bitch. So goddam concur, so I can keep it up in the bedroom with my illegal alien ho-bitch who took a job from an american ho. Make America my bitch again. Oh whoops, I meant, make America my great bitch again. The greatest bitch, that is. Yup, my bad. Make America my greatest bitch again.

Sucks to be you, you bunch of gullible dumbfucks! Ha ha! So long, and thx for all the fish!"

Signed,
Sincerely, (ha ha, ya right)
The Donald (Go fuck yourself while I commit sexual battery on your wife and ram my tongue down her throat) Trump.
What's sad is most people don't realize Trump for all his anti-Muslim talk has been bailed out 2 times by mega billionaire Saudi Princes.. I documented this well in the political forum. The Prince from Saudi put him on blast and gave details of how he saved Trump twice from bankruptcy ....Trump is not the made man independent genius his supporters so ignorantly think he is. He's owned by billinaire Muslims and that's the irony in all of this.
Now that Obama is done being president, what exactly did he do, or
accomplish ?

- Obama care
- refinancing of homes for borrowers
- refinancing of loans for student borrowers

What else ? Obama care is on the way to being repealed. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Boiled down...

8 yrs ago the country was in a global depression the likes of which we haven't seen since the great depression of the 1930's. As a result the global economy was in a depression and crisis and markets plummeting and crashing across the world. Hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost on monthly basis in the 6 months prior to him taking office. US industries were collapsing left and right all under Republican leadship. These are undeniable and indisputable facts for those of us who play with a full deck of cards.

8 yrs later none of those problems exist. We are not on the verge of global market collapses and there is no depression of the US economy at this time. The major driver of our National debt which Healthcare was fixed to a great degree through the ACA also known as Obamacare. Its not perfect but it has this country back on the right track. All that other little silly shit you see from Obama haters complaining about what they perceive as problems is just that. Meaningless drivel from jealous, angry, racists, nut jobs.

Obama did well. He actually did great and History will be kind to him. He's right up there with Abe Lincoln.
Boiled down...

blah, blah, blah,.......but it has this country back on the right track. All that other little silly shit you see from Obama haters complaining about what they perceive as problems is just that. Meaningless drivel from jealous, angry, racists, nut jobs.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lay off the pointless political rants and educate yourself. There will be an epic crash and we, the people, can only blame ourselves. Back on the right track, indeed.....

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Caveat: I'm not claiming this to be an "Obama" problem.
Lay off the pointless political rants and educate yourself. There will be an epic crash and we, the people, can only blame ourselves. Back on the right track, indeed.....

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Caveat: I'm not claiming this to be an "Obama" problem. Originally Posted by veedub63

There's nothing I posted you can legitimately refute. And ohh yeah I'm educated on every point I bring up... So bring it on if you can and stop posting links of which you can't articulate on your own.
There's nothing I posted you can legitimately refute. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The would first require someone to actually give a shit about what you post!

Here or in the Political Forum!
Someone needs a safety pin. Get over it, Hillary the crook lost. How about all the money she got from Saudi Arabia.
Go and join the Hollywood crowd if ya gonna cry like a baby.
Obama did well. He actually did great and History will be kind to him. He's right up there with Abe Lincoln. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not Jesus?

What you only compare yourself to Jesus?
Someone needs a safety pin. Get over it, Hillary the crook lost. How about all the money she got from Saudi Arabia.
Go and join the Hollywood crowd if ya gonna cry like a baby. Originally Posted by texastexas

I'm not pivoting...you are. I boiled it down in favor of Obama and there's nothing you can legitimately dispute about my analysis. I know Obamas success as a black man...the POTUS frustrates the hell out of the racists because they never wanted to see a black man as a symbol of success in the minds eye of the world. So I understand the hate and vitriol.