What are your favorite everyday household items to convert into kinky toys?

Recently, I was introduced to the wonders of an electric toothbrush for laughter fueled tickle-torture play. It was quite a time, and I'll never take an electric toothbrush sitting on the shelf at my local pharmacy for granted again! In the past, I've also witnessed bag clips used as clamps. Personally, the most handy DIY contraption I've experienced was a pair of nipple clamps made from bamboo skewers with weights attached for even more delightful pain sensation on my ever so long and sensitive nipples. What about you?
Well, there is the paint stirring paddle in the storage closet. My SO likes to lean on the running washing machine. Ties and scarves for restraints. Worn panties for gags. Candles. Feather duster. Ice. Clothes pins for nipple clamps. Coconut oil. Those are a few i can think of having used.
Paint stir stick/rulers/and wooden spoons/spatulas...great paddles
turkey baster for hot oils
brushes ...soft ones make great for massages

spatulas are great for cock & ball torture
Nylon Dog Collars for arm and hand restraints

The big ones are soft enough and wide enough. They adjust and the squeeze-clip buckles release instantly.
Hair brushes, ping pong paddles, ice cubes, Loufa pads, and other various items to provide different textures/sensations while blindfolded.
Paint stir stick/rulers/and wooden spoons/spatulas...great paddles
turkey baster for hot oils
brushes ...soft ones make great for massages

spatulas are great for cock & ball torture Originally Posted by DallasRain
My God...I just went into the kitchen for coffee and became strangely aroused...
Hair brushes, ping pong paddles, ice cubes, Loufa pads, and other various items to provide different textures/sensations while blindfolded. Originally Posted by MILFEater
Oh yes...ice cubes!
Some of my best doms bring me homemade floggers. Most of my sex swing is homemade or remade from existing products. I have taken normal products that you get at a Wal-Mart to create new or enhance my bj techniques . Well I guess that kinda gives you an idea of that you can take just about anything in your home and make it into a sex toy.
Oh yes...ice cubes! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Very much so.
Mmmmmmm and yes ice cubes can be such fun!!!!!!!!!!
And ice cubes can be made in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
Just need a custom mold.
A friend gave me some skull shaped ice trays!
I had a session with DallasRain once that began with her saying, "I went to Home Depot this afternoon." Creative debauchery ensued.
for a shocking tingle, try a 9 volt battery pressed against a moist surface...
for a shocking tingle, try a 9 volt battery pressed against a moist surface... Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
Knock your dick in the dirt,piss on a electric fence!