Radio Talk Show Host Michael Berry Unloads On John Lewis.....

In short,calling out Representative Lewis for not what he was, but what he has now become.

In short, he said Lewis was now, and has been for some time, a race baiting, poverty pimping, bitter old fool.

He mentioned also that he is a serial liar. His greatest lie to date was when he claimed that at a Tea Party Ralley, people were yelling the "N" worked at him.

It just so happens that there was a complete film of the event, and nothing of the kind happenned. In fact, a $100,000 reward was put up to ANYONE who could produce a video showing Rep Lewis being disparaged.
No one could.

Fake News. Lies........Democrats
hahaha this is funny as fuck. Michael Berry? The Michael Berry....hahahahahahahaha wait hold up. will be right back.
ok I'm back.

A week after allegations emerged that conservative radio host and former Houston city councilman Michael Berry was involved in a hit-and-run accident outside a Montrose gay bar, Berry is responding to the controversy.

At 11 p.m. on Jan. 31, Berry allegedly drove his Chevy Tahoe in reverse for 70 feet outside of T.C.'s Show Bar before hitting a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage, and fleeing the scene. T.C.'s bouncer Tuderia Bennett, the owner of the car, says he witnessed the accident and could identify Berry as the driver.

A police investigation traced the license plate of the Tahoe to Berry, and bar owners provided surveillance video of Berry inside the gay bar just before the time of the accident.

here's his closeted explanation:

I went into a bar. There were gay people inside. You know why I went in to a bar? Let me confess. Because there was cold beer waiting inside. Is that a crime? The fact that I’m not afraid of the fact that some of the people inside may be gay makes it a bad thing? Would it have been better if I was at a strip club, or a Hooters? Well if it would then maybe you should now know, I don’t hate gays. I don’t fear gays. I don’t need to bash gays."
and yet homophobic and racists rants is all he does day in and day out. that's why him being caught in a hit and run at a GAY BAR was fucking priceless. We all knew what he was and is because he's too incessant with his bashing, which typically can only mean one thing. He bashes to much to be straight and you mean to tell me with all the fucking strips clubs and bars in the area that cold beer he craved just had to come from a gay bar huh? Yeah right it appears he went into that bar for a cold beer and maybe a real good ass fuck. this guy is no different than all of you; especially Bimbo. Yall are some of the most closeted gays on the planet. All of you who disagree with me and call me sissy chap. You're all just like this dude.

me thincks he's in front of his BIG microphone too long and it's causing him some sexual tensions. hahaha

and no he has no credibility to even utter John Lewis name. I want to call Berry the F word so bad because it's exactly what he is.

https://www.texasobserver.org/homoph...ed-at-gay-bar/
well Jackie you can request that DED close this thread now. LOL
Lewis is a blowhard, just like Shit Stain.
Lewis is a blowhard, just like Shit Stain. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

Lewis is a liar.

John Lewis Lied: History Reveals He Did Not Attend George Bush's 2000 Inauguration

Once a civil rights icon, now a democratic shill working energetically towards dividing America, Congressman John Lewis lied during a 'groundbreaking' Meet the Press interview on Sunday. He announced to a 'shocked' and dramatic Chuck Todd that he could not, in good conscience, attend the Trump inauguration because he felt MUH RUSSIANS did it and the election results were illegitimate. Moreover, John Lewis announced that this would be the first time ever, in his congressional career, that he'd miss a Presidential inauguration.

(Zerohedge)

[WaPo]
Maybe Lewis has a problem with Republicans being elected to the presidency ... or maybe it's the color of their skin.

ok I'm back.

here's his closeted explanation:

and yet homophobic and racists rants is all he does day in and day out. that's why him being caught in a hit and run at a GAY BAR was fucking priceless. We all knew what he was and is because he's too incessant with his bashing, which typically can only mean one thing. He bashes to much to be straight and you mean to tell me with all the fucking strips clubs and bars in the area that cold beer he craved just had to come from a gay bar huh? Yeah right it appears he went into that bar for a cold beer and maybe a real good ass fuck. this guy is no different than all of you; especially Bimbo. Yall are some of the most closeted gays on the planet. All of you who disagree with me and call me sissy chap. You're all just like this dude.

me thincks he's in front of his BIG microphone too long and it's causing him some sexual tensions. hahaha

and no he has no credibility to even utter John Lewis name. I want to call Berry the F word so bad because it's exactly what he is.

https://www.texasobserver.org/homoph...ed-at-gay-bar/ Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

shitistan mosque, here is Micheal's response to you people, the DemonicRats... RACIST emoji --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqBx1gzi9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aijBbUvQZg
Ah Shitstain is a MB fan I see. Good for him.
I thinck Lewis doesn't like whitey.

Hell, he should try to do something for "his people" other than what he does to keep them on the plantation.
well Jackie you can request that DED close this thread now. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So your "response" about Lewis is Berry is "gay"?

Does that give posters on here leave to discredit you because you are a female pretending to be a male? Or is that "excused" because you "feel" male "all the time"?
Wait a minute. I thought you liberals loved you some gay people and here you go hating on him for what you believe in.
Wait a minute. I thought you liberals loved you some gay people and here you go hating on him for what you believe in. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They really don't ... "love" gay people.

That requires "self-love"! They resent their "inner-self."

Why do you thin SissyLips pretends to be a guy?
+1

Lewis is a liar.

Maybe Lewis has a problem with Republicans being elected to the presidency ... or maybe it's the color of their skin.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder how long it will be before Lewis joins the OTHERS in the lyin liberal " super idiot " wing of the dumbascrap party ? You know, Hank " Is Guam gonna fall into the Pacific Ocean " Johnson, and Sheila Jackson-" When will we be seeing the lunar lander pictures from the MARS rover ? " Lee !
berry walk in a gay bar just 2 get beer?

I'm skeptical of his claim.