Hope Is A Good Breakfast But A Bad Supper

This line is my signature will be gone soon. In a few days, Trump will be sworn in. I will hold Trump accountable for the nation, something the media never did with Obama. Obama got away with blaming GW Bush. I will not accept Trump blaming Obama for the situation America is in with the possible exception of Obamacare because Obama's name is in it.

I urge the legitimate criticism of President Trump. I also urge praise of him too. But we've got to stop focusing on the a President's personality, no more President Rock Star, and start focusing on the condition of the country and it's citizens.
I will not accept Trump blaming Obama for the situation America is in ..... Originally Posted by gnadfly
... downsizing the U.S. military and making empty threats then retreating creates a dangerous environment for this country in a hostile and pissed off world .... Trump has to let it be known ....

.... "there's a new Sheriff in town" ....and that ruffles feathers!
This line is my signature will be gone soon. In a few days, Trump will be sworn in. I will hold Trump accountable for the nation, something the media never did with Obama. Obama got away with blaming GW Bush. I will not accept Trump blaming Obama for the situation America is in with the possible exception of Obamacare because Obama's name is in it.

I urge the legitimate criticism of President Trump. I also urge praise of him too. But we've got to stop focusing on the a President's personality, no more President Rock Star, and start focusing on the condition of the country and it's citizens. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree. Just because we voted for a particular candidate doesn't mean we have to be bound to them emotionally. I am emotionally bound to my country and any political person who fucks with it will get my criticism whether I voted for them or not.

Jim
I agree!