Professional Photographer in the Los Angeles Area

Im looking for a professional photographer in the LAX/SOUTH CENTRAL/NO FURTHER THAN HOLLYWOOD AREA preferably, during the dates of Jan. 25-feb.1 While im in town. (Even though i should be relaxing at home LOL).

Other providers are welcomed, if you have examples or other provider references you have shot with before. Its a plus also because i feel more comfortable. You can also refer someone to me even if theyre not in this business.

For men photgraphers, I DO NOT TRADE FOR PICTURES ! business is business. If you are interested in dating it will be scheduled on a later date.

Location: I do not mind the locations suggested. Im very open minded and can adapt. I dont like the basic studio look, so out of the ordinary is my style.

Since money is exchanged there will be a written contract of details, either i will provide or can use yours if already done.

****UNEDITED PHOTOS will be sent to my email/USB right after the photoshoot is done. On the spot! (Payment is done as well) EDITED PHOTOS can be sent email/USB 3-4 business days after the photoshoot (no excuses about being busy)****

We can email or PM each other about rates or if youre refered to me i can contact that person personally.

Yes.... I live in LA and know people but not many people in this business that i feel comfortable explaining my pictures Im a very private person and discreet. I can meet in locations prefered or make arrangements.APPRORIATE ATTIRE will be brought and a MUA might accompany me at the time.

-THANK YOU!
Just noting... Most pros will not do this and you are demanding something unrealistic. Its not industry standard to give someone all the unprocessed photos. Its also demanding and unrealistic you expect photos in 3 days. You are not the only job or work that has to be done....

****UNEDITED PHOTOS will be sent to my email/USB right after the photoshoot is done. On the spot! (Payment is done as well) EDITED PHOTOS can be sent email/USB 3-4 business days after the photoshoot (no excuses about being busy)****
But thats your opinion... Its not unrealistic at all. Obviously i have had pictures done that took less... And what is "industry standard"? Not interested in pros who cant get the job done. It was a suggestion.

This post really isnt for opinion, its for people that are serious and photographers.

And if the job cant be done. Then this post isnt for them "if they have other projects to do". And before you assume i can be flexiable with time thats just my standard.

Thnx
Industry standard is only giving the selected final processed photos. Images not processed yet is unfinished work.

You demanded in your post not suggested.

I was just letting you know what you were asking is not realistic for many pro photographers. I dont know any pro worth a salt that will give all photos on the spot. If they do there is a very hefty price tag attached.
Other providers are welcomed, if you have examples or other provider references you have shot with before. Its a plus also because i feel more comfortable. You can also refer someone to me even if theyre not in this business.

For men photgraphers, I DO NOT TRADE FOR PICTURES ! business is business. If you are interested in dating it will be scheduled on a later date.

^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^
Lol i know what industry standard is but thats not what im asking for. Meaning i wrote this post for things "I" want. Meaning im not looking for industry standard.

I may want unedited photos for myself. Doesnt mean its unfinished work. Everybody doesnt need editing or want editing.

Tbh. Im really not in the arguing mood. When someone tries to tell me what i meant in MY POST.

And its a suggestion when i ask for pros that do for photography and referrals. Not demanding them to do my pics. Please go back and read thats why this post is for people that do photography or know of somebody that does photography ONLY!

and in the post again its says if pros do photography or have referrals ! Obviously this post isnt just for hookers so i could care less if they could or couldnt do it Or i wouldve wrote it in the powder room. Smh jesus christ.
Good luck, you sound like such a peach to work with.
I am. When people keep their not needed opinions to themselves. Beat it.