Weirdest Place You Had Sex

the weirdest place I had sex was at the basement of my boyfriend's house. It was weird because there was no light at that time yet we managed to take our clothes off and get it on.

Share me your story.
I had sex in troop berthing on my ship when I was in the navy. There is a saying... Nobody ever got raped in an upper bunk.
I had sex in troop berthing on my ship when I was in the navy. There is a saying... Nobody ever got raped in an upper bunk. Originally Posted by MrThom
i was gonna contribute, but now i got nothing after reading that. howza man suppose to follow that? lol
I had sex in troop berthing on my ship when I was in the navy. There is a saying... Nobody ever got raped in an upper bunk. Originally Posted by MrThom
The troop ship I took to Germany barely had enough room to turn over in the berth. Wow
I will say that we were NOT at sea, and it was with a female Midshipman. There were no troops on board. I hope that clears the air, and that you can tell your stories!
End zone of the practice field of the University of Miami.

The stacks in the University of Michigan library.

Backseat of a vintage Checker Cab
Hmmm...

50 yard line of a very famous football stadium in Texas
In a graveyard
On the floor next to the couch where her mother was sleeping
Having greek down the hall in the den when her parents were watching TV in the Living Room
Way too many Drive Ins back when they had them
On a sunny day in the flight path of a small airport
Weirdest place......behind the rest station on the NYS thurway....we were both horny as hell and NEEDED it bad!!

Then there was the time we did it on the pool table in the rec room of the fire station......that was another hot quicky......the door to rec room could have opened up anytime.....

oh and on the beach in RI....at 0700....with someone walking down the beach toward us......God I miss that women....she was one good fuck!!
Let me continue the collegiate theme: Princeton University's parking lots, twice, with different women. Don't let your kids go to Princeton.
In the Texas State Capital, every time I see that building I have to smile!
On the bank of the Perdanales river, a canoe went by with two very embarrassed young men in it.
On the bank of the Perdanales river, a canoe went by with two very embarrassed young men in it. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
On every available space on the deck of a center console fishing boat in the coastal marsh. Hence, the handle.
I once got busy in a BK bathroom...I kid, I kid!!

Bathroom of a Thai restaurant while the waitress waited outside lol..good thing it was a single stall and the door locked behind. I went in and had a quickie with the gf...played it off as I was 'checking on her'..good times!!
Golf course green. Late at night, of course.
On a motorcycle in the middle of a sugarcane field.