Filly Corral

Just found out that the Filly Corral is permanently closed. Bummer.
Not closed, under new ownership. It's just called The Filly now. New FB page for that name as well.
Thanks. Had no idea.
  • Pixle
  • 04-18-2021, 09:09 PM
Same MO?
How do the masks thing work here? We gotta wear masks in private rooms too? PM please. Tks!!
How do the masks thing work here? We gotta wear masks in private rooms too? PM please. Tks!! Originally Posted by pls_deepthroat_me
You don’t have to wear a mask at all. Even the staff has given up the pretense of wearing them as chin bras.
Has anyone ever had any luck in the vip here? I feel like I always pick the wrong girls
Had FIV and FIA years ago with a stripper named D@#$%@&ue. That's as far as I got. Met one OTC for a 1 time encounter. Girl looked good but couldn't perform for the life of her.
I hear under the new owners, this place is a low key brothel... but that’s just what one person told me... haven’t been there to test that out yet.
It's the same ownership....
Is it? Didn’t they change names bc ownership changed hands?
I hear under the new owners, this place is a low key brothel... but that’s just what one person told me... haven’t been there to test that out yet. Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
Originally Posted by deellesamson
That's BS from my experience. I've been twice over the last few months. First time it was slow, but the girls were hot. I paid for a 30 minute private dance. The girl was grinding on my junk (through my pants) but that was it. I asked for more, and offered to pay, but she pointed to the camera and said it wasn't allowed.

The second time was much busier, but the talent wasn't great. I didn't go for any private dances that time. The girls didn't even seen interested, as they weren't working the crowd.
Well that answers that... wasn’t my first hand knowledge... just what some guy told me... guess it’s the same old filly lol... which, as far as truck stop strip clubs go, it’s decent... i have fun there... but you gotta know what to expect
I like starting my night there, getting the engines revving, then take all the crazy back roads to Kyoto for the real deal lol