Jaco Vip Bachelor pad any experience?

Heading to Jaco this coming weekend with some friend for his bachelor was wondering has anyone use this service? Beach front villa. Has anyone thrown a party or bring home chicas to party?
Any tip or advice would be nice thanks
I doubt you would have any issues finding chicas on your own (especially at the Cocal at night) but I have heard these guys are pretty good for bachelor parties:

costaricagurus.com

I have no first hand knowledge of their services, but they have a decent rep.
Preciate the tip thanks
they will up charge you. Its easy to find what your looking and save the money for more fun.
Ive been over asia. Its the opposite.
Probably a dumb question but do ya pay the girl first or after?
And what are the average rates?
They will at least want to see the $$$. The rates depend on the day of the week, time of day or night. They will always quote $100 plus but can talk most dawn a little.
Been to Jaco a few times and would recommend that you use a "friendly" hotel such as the Copacabana or Cocal. They do charge a small fee $10 - $20 per girl that you take to your room but they also hold their passport or ID's until you let them know you weren't ripped off. I think they both have "adult only" pools that you must be naked to get into and would work well for a bachelor party. You'll be able to take your pick of girls at the local clubs.
I always stay at Monaco. Some of the units are very nice and have comfortable bed. monacojaco.com