Let's Not Forget About The Presidents Tranny Fetish

Just saying.....

^ maybe you can find a TRANNY midget spinner next.

just sayin.
Lol... that's funny stuff, shitstain! Looks like Rudy and Trumpy had fun making that one!

It takes real confidence and a keen sense of humor to pull off a funny cross-dressing skit like that! Too bad dim-retards like you can't make people laugh. You're too worried about offending the gay fascist PC police.
Is SissyLips ridiculing "trannies"? Or just "fake trannies"?
Just saying.....

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The only President that has a TRANNY fetish is BOOrock Insane odummer ! Just look at his " wife " MOOCHelle !
I thought this thread was about Obama...
Just saying.....

Here's your Tranny bitch, lol.

Jim

Speaking of TRANNIES ... you may want to check with Irritable Bowel Hanky. He’s got a history of being penetrated by trannies.

No wonder he loves Twitler and Giuliani.
Here's your Tranny bitch, lol.

Jim

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1

Black people got Fuck the first black potus was a halfbreed and the first black lady was a man
Have the Obaminables endorsed Orca yet/
Lol... that's funny stuff, shitstain! Looks like Rudy and Trumpy had fun making that one!

It takes real confidence and a keen sense of humor to pull off a funny cross-dressing skit like that! Too bad dim-retards like you can't make people laugh. You're too worried about offending the gay fascist PC police. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's not true. I laugh at them all the time.
Perhaps SissyLips was just jealous that Trump looked better than he does in drag! Women seem to do that when they see another woman dressed better than they are! In fact him starting this thread about another man "dressing up" is kinda .... feminine!
Just saying.....

Let’s not forget about your fetish:

http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/7040931

Just sayin
Black people got Fuck the first black potus was a halfbreed and the first black lady was a man Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Yeah, Liberals think only educated people vote Democratic, lol.

Jim