Looks Like There May Be A Pee Tape !

The release of the fusion gps testimony proved that Christopher Steele and the dossier are credible. The main theme of the dossier being that Trump was compromised and being blackmailed! The blackmail being a tape of Trump and Russian hookers participating in golden showers, ( maybe that’s how he turned kinda orange).

This pee tape blackmail scheme is looking more and more credible and making more and more sense. If you remember Trumps longtime body guard did say Putin offered to send women to Trumps room , I am starting to think he accepted the temptation and now Putin has control of Trump.

This certainly makes one miss the days of President Obama, even if you hated his policies at least he was a honest man leading a clean respectable life and represented us well!

Instead we have a president that Russia pissed on, how embarrassing is that !
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 09:45 AM
That tape would have surfaced long ago....Putin been pissing on Trump though for all the world to see and trump been actually begging for it.

I've never seen a President court another foreign leader for so long and so hard. It is embarrassing how Trump fawns over Putin.

That tape would have surfaced long ago....Putin been pissing on Trump though for all the world to see and trump been actually begging for it.

I've never seen a President court another foreign leader for so long and so hard. It is embarrassing how Trump fawns over Putin.

. Originally Posted by WTF
If you think about it if Trump had the women in his room and participated in a pee tape or anything embarrassing Trump would not know if a tape exsisted or not, Putin only needs him to think there may be a tape and he is compromised, it’s that easy.

Easy to imagine the young American pussy grabber finding it hard to turn down a group of Russian beauties showing up at his door to party. Putin either records the activities or simply ask the girls what went on, they tell him golden showers, Putin leaks the rumor that a pee tape exsist, trump is compromised tape or not.
The release of the fusion gps testimony proved that Christopher Steele and the dossier are credible. The main theme of the dossier being that Trump was compromised and being blackmailed! The blackmail being a tape of Trump and Russian hookers participating in golden showers, ( maybe that’s how he turned kinda orange).

This pee tape blackmail scheme is looking more and more credible and making more and more sense. If you remember Trumps longtime body guard did say Putin offered to send women to Trumps room , I am starting to think he accepted the temptation and now Putin has control of Trump.

This certainly makes one miss the days of President Obama, even if you hated his policies at least he was a honest man leading a clean respectable life and represented us well!

Instead we have a president that Russia pissed on, how embarrassing is that ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

If you think about it if Trump had the women in his room and participated in a pee tape or anything embarrassing Trump would not know if a tape exsisted or not, Putin only needs him to think there may be a tape and he is compromised, it’s that easy.

Easy to imagine the young American pussy grabber finding it hard to turn down a group of Russian beauties showing up at his door to party. Putin either records the activities or simply ask the girls what went on, they tell him golden showers, Putin leaks the rumor that a pee tape exsist, trump is compromised tape or not. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Dumbass and Dumbfuck
You're stupid, Standing Stupid, if you imagined that the anti-Trump group Team hildebeest hired and paid to talk trash about Trump would do something other than talk trash about Trump during the deposition. The release of that testimony proves nothing, Standing Stupid, except that a partisan, anti-Trump group hired and paid by Team hildebeest to talk trash about Trump was still doing what they were paid to do: talk trash about Trump.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 10:44 AM
The release of that testimony proves nothing, Standing Stupid, except that a partisan, anti-Trump group hired and paid by Team hildebeest to talk trash about Trump was still doing what they were paid to do: talk trash about Trump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They are not a partisan group...they do opposition research for both parties.

Think of them as bakers who will bake a wedding cake for who ever pays them.

You're stupid, Standing Stupid, if you imagined that the anti-Trump group Team hildebeest hired and paid to talk trash about Trump would do something other than talk trash about Trump during the deposition. The release of that testimony proves nothing, Standing Stupid, except that a partisan, anti-Trump group hired and paid by Team hildebeest to talk trash about Trump was still doing what they were paid to do: talk trash about Trump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and at the same time try to save his own neck
They are not a partisan group...they do opposition research for both parties.

Think of them as bakers who will bake a wedding cake for who ever pays them.

It's a partisan group, as its association with the DNC, PPH and the rabidly anti-Trump Ohrs shows.
It's a partisan group, as its association with the DNC, PPH and the rabidly anti-Trump Ohrs shows. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It’s not a partisan group dickhead and if a pee tape is with Putin that’s all that matters anyway. Blackmail of some sort is the only explanation for Trumps obsession with pleasing Putin.
More of the tactic of throwing shit against the wall in the hopes that something sticks.
It’s not a partisan group dickhead and if a pee tape is with Putin that’s all that matters anyway. Blackmail of some sort is the only explanation for Trumps obsession with pleasing Putin, Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It's as partisan as you are, Standing Stupid, and it was a willing associate in a conspiracy contrived by certain supercilious, deep state malcontents in high government positions who sought to have an "insurance plan" to keep the lawfully elected president out office, Standing Stupid.
Trump was compromised and being blackmailed!

This pee tape blackmail scheme is looking more and more credible and making more and more sense... I am starting to think... Putin has control of Trump. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Blackmail of some sort is the only explanation for Trumps (sic) obsession with pleasing Putin. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Wow! That's brilliant! Thank you Professor Tinydick! Now it all makes sense! That explains why Trump fired cruise missiles into that Russian-assisted airbase in Syria last April! And it explains why Trump just lifted odumbo's ban on selling arms to Ukraine! It's because Putin has CONTROL of Trump!

Thanks again, tinydick! I couldn't have figured everything out without your helpful insights!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.99b1fd3ebed6
Wow! That's brilliant! Thank you Professor Tinydick! Now it all makes sense! That explains why Trump fired cruise missiles into that Russian-assisted airbase in Syria last April! And it explains why Trump just lifted odumbo's ban on selling arms to Ukraine! It's because Putin has CONTROL of Trump!

Thanks again, tinydick! I couldn't have figured everything out without your helpful insights!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.99b1fd3ebed6 Originally Posted by lustylad
And he’s opened up drilling and building up the military.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Congratulations to assup rider the 2017 ECCIE DIPSHIT of the YEAR!