Chrysler throwing more crumbs in the US!!!!

They’re moving a plant FROM Mexico to Michigan. Investing 1billion to modernize an old plant to build Ram trucks. 2500 new manufacturing jobs. They’re also giving bonuses to 16,000 workers. Chrysler credited the new tax plan for their decision. Mere crumbs I say!!!!!?

https://amp.freep.com/amp/1026517001

MAGA
Personally i would have avoided Michistan myself..
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 01:40 PM
They’re moving a plant FROM Mexico to Michigan. Investing 1billion to modernize an old plant to build Ram trucks. 2500 new manufacturing jobs. They’re also giving bonuses to 16,000 workers. Chrysler credited the new tax plan for their decision. Mere crumbs I say!!!!!?

https://amp.freep.com/amp/1026517001

MAGA Originally Posted by bambino
The taxpayers can always bail them out if the tax break isn't enough....and the circle jerk continues.

That is a sign NAFTA might be in peril. Let's see how GDP does in a trade war...
Bless those Italians.
QUOTE=WTF;1060377494]The taxpayers can always bail them out if the tax break isn't enough....and the circle jerk continues.

That is a sign NAFTA might be in peril. Let's see how GDP does in a trade war...[/QUOTE]

Whatever. But you’re officially in on the 3% annualized bet for 2018. You have the under. Loser leaves the forum for six months. Could luck Snitchy!!!!

MAGA!!!
QUOTE=WTF;1060377494]The taxpayers can always bail them out if the tax break isn't enough....and the circle jerk continues.

That is a sign NAFTA might be in peril. Let's see how GDP does in a trade war... Originally Posted by bambino
Whatever. But you’re officially in on the 3% annualized bet for 2018. You have the under. Loser leaves the forum for six months. Could luck Snitchy!!!!

MAGA!!![/QUOTE]

More
Aassholes
Going
Apeshit

MAGA!!! Originally Posted by bamscram

More
Aassholes
Going
Apeshit
[/QUOTE]

Buttscramble-Ekim going apeshit on his keybroad

More
Aassholes
Going
Apeshit
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Jewish lawyer -Ekim going apeshit on his keybroad

[/QUOTE]

FIFY
Ask those people who got the bonuses if it was a crumb. Ask the people in Michigan that will have a good paying job if that is a crumb. Go ahead Rocket Lenny. Go ask them.
Their shithole trucks will still leak oil.

Buttscramble-Ekim going apeshit on his keybroad

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You've outed Ekim's helper monkey. Now he'll never get work at the Ebola lab again.
Ask those people who got the bonuses if it was a crumb. Ask the people in Michigan that will have a good paying job if that is a crumb. Go ahead Rocket Lenny. Go ask them. Originally Posted by bambino
How quickly will they go on strike?
Bless those Italians. Originally Posted by bamscram
Thank You, lol.

Jim
You've outed Ekim's helper monkey. Now he'll never get work at the Ebola lab again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are the LJ'S helper monkey, and WK.
Just another clusterfuck. ekim.
Ask those people who got the bonuses if it was a crumb. Ask the people in Michigan that will have a good paying job if that is a crumb. Go ahead Rocket Lenny. Go ask them. Originally Posted by bambino
You are closer ekim, and your lips are already puckered. You ask them.
I already said bless those Italians.