The BEST ROCHESTER NY STRIP CLUBS TO WORK AT?

Let's keep this simple!

I am looking for a nice affluent Strip Club to dance at in Rochester NY since I need to stay close to home for a while might as well make the best of it! Buffalo area suggestions are okay as well.. I'm not shy so full nude Gentleman's clubs are okay! I don't mind a mixed crowd however, I don't wanna work where PT is Prominent. Nice Clean fun and entertainment is what I am looking for! I don't need all the extras to have a Great Time I do this naturally...

Gentleman your opinion is important! Mods if I'm in the wrong area please move me and thanks for your comments in advance.

Louie's Cordial would be a great fit.
Louie's Cordial would be a great fit. Originally Posted by Bushman69
If your referring to the cordial lounge on Lyell that's not for me! But thanks
Mirage is great with Tally Ho second. Both are pretty classy, by upstate NY standards anyway.
Mirage is great with Tally Ho second. Both are pretty classy, by upstate NY standards anyway. Originally Posted by jackdan2000
By upstate standards is correct lol ..... being in those clubs in nj and NYC gives you life!!
If your referring to the cordial lounge on Lyell that's not for me! But thanks Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
New rules starting tonight at cordial, age 30 and over to be admitted. Don't count it out yet, I'll come see you dear!
New rules starting tonight at cordial, age 30 and over to be admitted. Don't count it out yet, I'll come see you dear! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
When they tear it down and build it back up.... then I'll consider it!
New rules starting tonight at cordial, age 30 and over to be admitted. Don't count it out yet, I'll come see you dear! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Hey JJ - I'm collecting bottles and cans from public trash cans as we speak. Saving up to get myself a lap dance. Let know when GOOD TIMES is coming to Louie's.
When they tear it down and build it back up.... then I'll consider it! Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
You'd fit in perfectly on a Monday night
u don't wanna go near that place on Lyell chyna no good
tough up here to find a classy place, downstate the city in manhattan is where its at.

The places up here well lets just say , hmm they lack hmm quality on both sides of the table.

If I had to steer you one way I would say mirage is the best bet.
u don't wanna go near that place on Lyell chyna no good
tough up here to find a classy place, downstate the city in manhattan is where its at.

The places up here well lets just say , hmm they lack hmm quality on both sides of the table.

If I had to steer you one way I would say mirage is the best bet. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Thanks and I know all about the horrible cordial...
I agree with the Mirage,have patroned all the places but mirage is the best right now.
Would also enjoy a lap dance if you decide to go there.
I agree with the Mirage,have patroned all the places but mirage is the best right now.
Would also enjoy a lap dance if you decide to go there. Originally Posted by loaded gun
Thanks for all of your help guys gonna talk to some places tomorrow
Thanks and I know all about the horrible cordial... Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
I always liked Foxy's but this was like 5 years ago when I used to go to SCs. Don't rule them out they have a nice big bar with room for lots of customers.