IDEAS FOR LOCATION IN BUFFALO 1st TIME STAYING

Hi everybody,

I arrive in buffalo in a few hours and I have no idea where to stay SERIOUSLY! This is my 1st time here and I need to know where decent hotels are? Not motel but hotel! It does not have to be a 4 star but not a motel 6 either!
I normally like to stay where there are some stores for quick meals & hotels with multiple entrances! Appreciate any or all help you could give and thanks again!

PLEASE LET'S KEEP THIS SIMPLE & THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION NOT A ThreAd!!
XoXoxO,
ExoticChyna💋
Marriott Ridge Road west and Fetzner Road
Marriott Ridge Road west and Fetzner Road Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Okay thanks OSD... Looking it up!
Marriott Ridge Road west and Fetzner Road Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I believe she said, "Buffalo", that's Rochester, or Greece. Try the ones on Transit Rd. just off the 90.
I believe she said, "Buffalo", that's Rochester, or Greece. Try the ones on Transit Rd. just off the 90. Originally Posted by mad469s
[PRIVATE]shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [PRIVATE]
Lots of good hotels off the 290 on NFB
The Millennium. They have great deals for Canadians, thru the Millennium site. Otherwise, book through Orbitz.
I believe she said, "Buffalo", that's Rochester, or Greece. Try the ones on Transit Rd. just off the 90. Originally Posted by mad469s
Lololol I was moving so fast I didn't even pay attention to "ridge road west"!! Rotfl smh!! OSD shame on you lol
The Millennium. They have great deals for Canadians, thru the Millennium site. Otherwise, book through Orbitz. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Now That I am here... Gotta take a look at that site!! Im in a really nice clean place but I also like to have Gym's & Pool's for down Time. Thanks Autumn
Lots of good hotels off the 290 on NFB Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Thanks and that's where I found one... A lot of shopping too lol!! Im STAYING IN MY ROOM LOL... Kinda really excited to be here!
Lololol I was moving so fast I didn't even pay attention to "ridge road west"!! Rotfl smh!! OSD shame on you lol Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
What I do now?
Thanks and that's where I found one... A lot of shopping too lol!! Im STAYING IN MY ROOM LOL... Kinda really excited to be here! Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Welcome to western NY===try to see niagara falls while you are here
Hope you do well here
Welcome to western NY===try to see niagara falls while you are here
Hope you do well here Originally Posted by tescra
Thank you hun but I brought the falls with me lol..
Now That I am here... Gotta take a look at that site!! Im in a really nice clean place but I also like to have Gym's & Pool's for down Time. Thanks Autumn Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
The pool is very nice. I tend to avoid indoor Hotel pools because they are so over chlorinated. This one was not, and the water was very warm. There is a restaurant/bar, and cabana bar by the pool. Room Service is available. It has everything.
The Canadian discount got me a Superior King for $102/night. Orbitz $105 for a Standard King. I didn't see much difference.
The decor is a bit dated, but not worn. Retro 90's. The Galleria Mall is a two min walk out the back door. There is a Mighty Taco, across the street. OMG! is all I can say about Mighty Taco. So f'ing delicious.
AND, there's a Burlington Coat Factory within walking distance! I always travel by train, so I need to be centrally located.
  • MC
  • 01-13-2014, 09:55 AM
There is a Mighty Taco, across the street. OMG! is all I can say about Mighty Taco. So f'ing delicious. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Now that I'm back in Syracuse, one of the things I miss the most about Buffalo is Mighty Taco.