Syracuse guys - Saige birthday party

So, she is still in Cuse and looking to celebrate her birthday tomorrow. She is hoping to find 2 other guys for a fun-filled afternoon. would likely involve dp and more.

This goes out to all Syracuse and surrounding area guys

hmu if interested
  • Saige
  • 01-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Haha! Believe it or not, never did it!
Haha! Believe it or not, never did it! Originally Posted by Saige
Well, if for some reason you don't have this fulfilled while your in the 'cuse, I'm sure there are quite a few guys here in the Buffalo area who would be more than willing to help you out.
Just gotta find a couple friendly guys that aren't afraid of being in close proximity.... but I'm sure its on many guy's bucket list of things to do at least once... often its difficult to find a gal that's up for it.

And so I imagine if you're a gal in that situation its hard to just stumble across guys that will do it. (Now that I think about it lol) well I think she's in the right place....
i've never had a chance to pull something like that and I have to say I wouldnt mind it once. would be a little weird but something I could get over
The trick is not to have John Holmes as your tag team partner.... nothing like feeling inadequate to add to the 'weirdness" factor! Lol

However, unless the gal is a real freak, I understand the smaller guy is usually chosen to be the backdoor man!
  • Saige
  • 01-14-2014, 10:25 AM
It's not gonna matter.. .. do it right and it's all accessible!
I have been fortunate enough to do a dp just once in my life. Both bareback in the pussy at the same time. Had to be careful and go slow.The most intense sex I have ever had. Neither of us were bi. But not homo fobic either. On my bucket list is to do a dp with me in the back.
Just curious, did this get set up?
not as of yet. still working on it though
I don't go that route.
Still an option? If so what time? Mid afternoon and I'm in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHrEg_rhVsg (in case the plugin fails)
(In case the plugin fails) Originally Posted by armortib
As a GoT and South Park fan... that was pretty good lol and the plug in didn't work on my phone so thanks for the link!
  • Tiger
  • 01-15-2014, 09:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHrEg_rhVsg (in case the plugin fails) Originally Posted by armortib

there you go armortib