Mirina

Mirina is back and I already see some nasty comments and wild speculation (typical).

So I'd like to address the situation.

"I see Mirina is back on the schedule at TRM. Something does not seem right with the explanation that was given and then to have her come back so quick. Does anybody know why she left. Was the 'health' problem something that potential customers should be concerned with?" - as quoted by qwebn in another thread

Mirina took a 4 week leave to deal with her health. It had absolutely nothing do to with anything sexual. She needed that time to not only get over the health issue, but to gain weight and strength. And quite frankly it is none of your business what her health problem was. If you were a client and she choose to tell you that is fine, but it is not up to me to out her health issues on such a negative public forum. I shouldn't have even mentioned the health issue to begin with.

"maybe had to do with money!! Maybe she wasnt getting enough of the pie!! Maybe she's negotiated a better percentage. I dont think liz could afford to loose such a beauty!!" -as quoted by hobbyist99 in another thread.

Sometimes I get tired of of seeing all the garbage on this site and I just don't feel like being nice right now. You sir, have made an idiotic statement and have no idea what you are talking about. I am not a scumbag and do not "negotiate percentages" with my ladies. They are treated like queens here. Please, before you say something have some facts to back it up. You've never visited me or any of my girls and simply have no idea how we operate. I thought that she had left me permanently, but she asked me if she could come back and I honestly couldn't be happier.

To the real gentlemen on this site, thanks for everything
I've had a lot of amazing emails and texts the last few weeks and Mirina & I really appreciate all the concern and support.

Yes, Mirina is back and is happy to start again and I am happy to have her back.

That's all I have to say on the matter and I won't be responding to what I assume will be an onslaught of horrible comments and slurs.

Thanks again to all the wonderful gentlemen that are on this site.
~Liz
The way you came out and explained her absence left speculation
better to not say anything or just say shes taken a leave of absence.
better to not say anything or just say shes taken a leave of absence. Originally Posted by bjwstw
I'm quite sure she figured that out without the benefit of your wisdom. It's sad and unfortunate that she should have reason to be upset. I've never seen Liz or her gals. But she has never givin any indication that she should not be trusted.

It's sad and unfortunate that the negative comments on here upset her enough to post this.
Liz,

Ignore the trolls......

elg........
glad she is better now
Good to hear Mirina is doing well.
I never said anything bad or posted anything in the original thread. I just stated I hope she gets better. I have never seen or been there with her girls
I got plenty of pms and I understand guys were worried about here illness and if it was going to effect them. Some of them have so etc etc so im guessing they were scared.

Its not like no one has ever not got something from a provider on here, we know that happens that's why the guys were worried that had seen her.

Shes better good for her.
I'll alert the media.
SPs and so called agencies can be trolls too.
I'll alert the media. Originally Posted by clearlylost
lol big news
Glad she is back. Give her some motherly guidance ,Liz, to ease into things so she doesn't harm herself and get feeling unwell again.
Don't let them get to you. I went through a similar situation when I got a cold and had to get hospitalized due to my asthma and a collapsed lung. Rumors flew that I attempted suicide,had some pt issue, was arrested.... I posted pics of me in my hospital room holding a sign, me wearing my nebulizer in my hospital bed, my wrist band.... Idiots still talked.
I'm so happy to hear she is better, health is a very delicate thing.
I love talking abot me, I can jus go on and on abot myself
Don't let them get to you. I went through a similar situation when I got a cold and had to get hospitalized due to my asthma and a collapsed lung. Rumors flew that I attempted suicide,had some pt issue, was arrested.... I posted pics of me in my hospital room holding a sign, me wearing my nebulizer in my hospital bed, my wrist band.... Idiots still talked.
I'm so happy to hear she is better, health is a very delicate thing. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
No rumors flew and nobody said shit. not everything is about you. Didnt you get enough attention as a child or something