BUFFALO IS AWSOME AND THANKS FOR ROLLING OUT THE RED CARPET!

I just wanted to acknowledge the many guys on here from Buffalo who are awesome & really know how to have fun! You guys are great & to the GOBC... Thanks for the warm reception! Sorry I couldnt Speak but I will next time for sure.... Hey This is what its all about having a blast & treating each other with respect! Coming back to buffalo really soon so I can actually spend some time at those awesome galleria malls! This time I only had time to breeze through! & a heartfelt thanks to ms autumn bolan...

P.S PAUL IS AWESOME BRING HIM BACK!!
I kinda think you're a cool lady.
I kinda think you're a cool lady. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
That's cuz you're such a sweetheart yourself.
I kinda think you're a cool lady. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Thanks Babe... I am
  • Doove
  • 01-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Thanks Babe... I am Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
The correct answer was, "Thanks, and you seem pretty cool too!".
some people doove arent as bright as you !
Boy, I can't wait to see all the reviews !
Boy, I can't wait to see all the reviews ! Originally Posted by pacman2
Here's one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=954159
The correct answer was, "Thanks, and you seem pretty cool too!". Originally Posted by Doove
This lady needs a lil break..she said thank you!

I think sometimes with email, text, posting we can't always tell the how people are saying things. It leaves it to our imagination without hearing the tone or emotion being typed.

Her original post was very grateful and respectful imho. This woman has confidence and ,some ppl, I believe, read her posts in perhaps a too negative context.

I have pm' d with her a little to give a reference and she was nothing but polite and extremely thankful. I then checked back with her to make sure she made out ok. She thanked me very kindly for that and said " that' s what it' s all about we are in this together", by that she meant all ppl involved in this industry and the practice of information, safety, and discretion.

I believe some might be reading her wrong, maybe I am wrong, but that's how I feel so far

So, with that said..I think she knows ppl are taking her not quite correct, so she said " thanks, and yes I am cool" so maybe others will see..she probably is!

Anyways that's just me white princessing a bit
This woman has confidence and ,some ppl, I believe, read her posts in perhaps a too negative context. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Frankie, just consider the source.
This lady needs a lil break..she said thank you!

I think sometimes with email, text, posting we can't always tell the how people are saying things. It leaves it to our imagination without hearing the tone or emotion being typed.

Her original post was very grateful and respectful imho. This woman has confidence and ,some ppl, I believe, read her posts in perhaps a too negative context.

I have pm' d with her a little to give a reference and she was nothing but polite and extremely thankful. I then checked back with her to make sure she made out ok. She thanked me very kindly for that and said " that' s what it' s all about we are in this together", by that she meant all ppl involved in this industry and the practice of information, safety, and discretion.

I believe some might be reading her wrong, maybe I am wrong, but that's how I feel so far

So, with that said..I think she knows ppl are taking her not quite correct, so she said " thanks, and yes I am cool" so maybe others will see..she probably is!

Anyways that's just me white princessing a bit Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

As I said:

That's cuz you're such a sweetheart yourself. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Frankie, just consider the source. Originally Posted by mad469s
Mad..I hear ya, human nature is that way too often. In this situation, it's lost in translation.
Anyways, this is Ms. Chyna' s thread...

And I say she seems cool and I wish her tons of success!
Shes got great reviews theres no debating that, good for her.
Her original post was very grateful and respectful imho. This woman has confidence and ,some ppl, I believe, read her posts in perhaps a too negative context. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
That's me and I admit it, which is why I kept my trap shut. Tho entitled to my opinion, it seems I am in a minority. Still it is what it is.

That said, I am glad she enjoyed her trip, glad she has made a few new friends, am thankful it was a safe trip for her and hopefully worth her time as more choice for my fellow mongers is always a good thing.