Wraps, covers, bags...the ubiquitous condom

I passed an awesome hour with my favorite UTR yesterday and couldn't have had a better time. Well, except for the rubber. She provided the wrap & it seemed that this particular make & model REALLY cut down on sensation. Let me stress right here & now that I am painfully average in length with a slight advantage in girth. In the end everything "came out all right" but it got me to thinking. What is the protocol on this indispensable tool of the trade?

On the one hand, based on yesterday's experience I would prefer to bring my own, once I identify a brand that provides the critical protection with a minimal loss of sensation. But I can see how the ladies would want to be sure the wrap that is used hasn't met with any untoward "accidents" e.g. been sitting in the car glove box for two years, malicious hobbyist pokes pinhole in tip, etc. It totally makes sense to me that the ladies would want to control that aspect of the transaction.

So two points to ponder - ladies, do you have any feelings about who provides the johnnyhat? Gents - any preferred brand?

TIA for any thoughts folks!

AO420
I like to bring durex tropical(best for ph level), magnum, beyond 7( not all hung guys are thick so magnums don't fit them properly), skyne, and female condoms (ymmv).
I have let gents bring their own if I've seen them before, i check the date and inspect them first of course. I won't use the teal packaged trojans with spermicide omfg they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide.
I don't really care but I will say my last hobby experience was fraught with latex peril. I had two in my pocket when I got there, I used one, but by the time I got home I couldn't find the other. I have an SO and we don't use them. I was searching and searching and still don't know where it is. The lady I saw that day said she didn't find it either.

So in general I prefer the provider supply.
I usually let the provider supply the protection, but I will still bring my own just in case. I prefer the Durex Natural Pleasure ones. They feel pretty good and they are 'pleasant scent' so you don't smell like you work at a latex factory afterwards.

Is there a reason why some providers keep buying the nasty smelling, thick latex ones? Are they like super cheap on wholesale or something?
I like Durex Bare. Very thin and are latex. They are transparent which may be important to some guys. Some may not like colored condoms.
Is there a reason why some providers keep buying the nasty smelling, thick latex ones? Are they like super cheap on wholesale or something? Originally Posted by NTFunGuy
free from planned parenthood prolly right next door to the guberment free cheese office.

cutting back on business expenses you know harder to take deductions these days.
I like to bring durex tropical(best for ph level), magnum, beyond 7( not all hung guys are thick so magnums don't fit them properly), skyne, and female condoms (ymmv).
I have let gents bring their own if I've seen them before, i check the date and inspect them first of course. I won't use the teal packaged trojans with spermicide omfg they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I agree with a lot here. I hate Trojan. Durex is amazing, lifestyles is good too.

When clients want to bring their own I usually say that they can bring anything but trojan. I don't mind the bigger trogans or bare skyn ones as much. Trojans are horrible for woman, and some of the appts gents may of had with any sp who didn't seem right could of been from Trojan condoms alone. Some sps might not know how bad they are.

Plus, trojans tend to be thickest most " rubbery" brand.
The Jap condoms; Beyond7, Crown, and Kimono, are the thinnest and give the best sensation. But they are extremely tight, so if your girth is larger than average they may be problematic. My ATF is Trustex Extra Large (without spermicide) thinnest of the large condoms, often considered the magnum equivalent of the Crown.
Johnny - that's a fucking horror story! Hope it ends well!

All the rest - good info, good idea for a thread. I am condom stupid getting married at 19 and started having kids right away. After, she was always on the pill till getting fixed lol so the only time I ever had to worry about it was, ooooo before 19! And then I literally bought whatever I could without any thought. Since hobbying I have used whatever the gal had.

Anyways, there are likely more guys like me then will fess up to it.... so this is good info.... thanks!

Now to find me some Jap condoms. Hopefully with a Japanese gal..... oooooo...
Thanks for all the info folks. I'll certainly check out some of the brands gents you suggested. Ladies - thanks for the tips on BYO, they'll help with introducing the topic to SP's.

AO420
saran wrap what??lol..j/kidden...i like the tropical flavors of durex,,and the skyns.. ive done the female condoms was in the test group when they first tried putting them on the market..not really a fan..they work well for some ..
saran wrap what??lol..j/kidden...i like the tropical flavors of durex,,and the skyns.. ive done the female condoms was in the test group when they first tried putting them on the market..not really a fan..they work well for some .. Originally Posted by aj14620
Exact same, that's why they are very YMMV with me. If a Gent is magnum or above, really pounds it, or likes to switch positions I make them wear a regular instead of FC.

As far as the trojan regulars omg they can make the cleanest shower fresh vajayjay smell TERRIBLE they are ph assassins but I think a lot of providers use them because they think thicker rubber is safer. I saw a girl post in Cleveland that she doesn't use thin condoms for safety.
they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I don't have time for a yeast infection
I have a huge amount of different brands, textures, sizes you name it so there's like a lol 5% chance he'll have some condom that I don't. I don't really like using someone else's condoms if it's something I don't already have.
Just bring the ones you like with you. It won't be a big deal or anything unless you're a retard who would bring an old dried up condom..