Chowderhead

Green light is on. Caption reads banned?
Green light is on. Caption reads banned? Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

Attachment 283232
That's how osd appeared when banned
First Xy, then Paulwantsya, now Clam . Do you see a pattern here ?

Attachment 283250
These guys are good. Try and try and I can't seem to score any points.
Can't we all just get along. WTF?
Do you see a pattern here ? Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
Multiple handle users......lol
Can't we all just get along. WTF? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
seems not. Seems some of us need to be the big man on campus.

Some like to poke the fire more than others, but it seems some get a longer leash..... what'd Clammy do?

Is there a way to post when someone was "bad", what the rule infraction was, and punishment doled out? Even for simple point infractions it may be helpful to those if us that try to stay within the limits.... keep us from pushing the boundaries too much? When it happens behind the curtain, some of us are just left wondering WTF happened. It tends to be more helpful to keep things above board and "fair". When shrouded in secrecy things seem rather abritary.

Of course, it could be out there and I'm just clueless as usual. In which case, sorry for my assumption.
  • GP
  • 01-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Remember, people can accumulate minor point infractions over a period of time, and once all of those little infractions add up to 25 points, someone gets a 90 day siesta. ijs
Remember, people can accumulate minor point infractions over a period of time, and once all of those little infractions add up to 25 points, someone gets a 90 day siesta. ijs Originally Posted by GP
Ah so a "point out". Duh gotta remember the 25 pt limit and "standard" 90 day vacation.

End result is, really, no one should be too surprised when they finally rack up 25 points. I assume they're always notified when the are awarded points.
Simple explanation. Been going on for awhile under this mod regime. Napoleon complex.
Simple explanation. Been going on for awhile under this mod regime. Napoleon complex. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
I don't know about the other mods, but I thought GP was about 6'5".
ijs Originally Posted by GP
heh