Funny sessions youve had

Ill start first since it just happened lol

Getting my tonsils tickeled, all done and turn around and bam, fell off the bed lol smh

I felt so embarrassed lol

He'll def remember me lol
Read the review in my signature line(for those who have ROS)
well how friggin fun is that for me lol
My last review says it all.
Lol can't read the ros but from the comments and Lil I saw seems interesting. Lol

Did I mention my leg still hurts and still feeling dumb as hell lol got to keep it interesting I guess lol
Posted by Shayla84 - well how friggin fun is that for me lol

Lol can't read the ros but from the comments and Lil I saw seems interesting. Lol
Looks like you win the prize for the Provider who doesn't have a male handle or have access to ROS.
I had a chic pass out while I was fucking her in the ass.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-16-2015, 09:54 PM
In the middle of a really hot session. I was DATY while simultaneously working a butt plug in and out of this beautiful lady's ass. The butt plug had the little flat foot part that would rest against her ass each time I pushed it in.

Next thing I know, like a vacuum, the entire plug got sucked into her ass. I continue to DATY, while I have my finger and my thumb digging in her ass trying to retrieve the plug. I finally had to stop and tell her what happened. She also dug around awhile and could not get it out. Finally she went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later with the plug in hand.

We had a good laugh, and went back to finish a fantastic session.
Gbfsl - that might be the funniest things I've ever read...

I can't even decide which piece of it is the most hilarious!!!

Next thing I know, like a vacuum, the entire plug got sucked into her ass. I continue to DATY, (fucking hilarious! Because you KNOW he's searching and thinking "WTF happened to the plug?"...) while I have my finger and my thumb digging in her ass (he's now digging wrist deep, and she has no clue) trying to retrieve the plug. I finally had to stop (..."finally?"... I'm picturing like 7 minutes later of digging...) and tell her what happened. (ROFLMAO!!! now she's thinking "...I was wondering WTF he was doing those last 7 minutes?!?"...) She also dug around awhile( lol... another 7 minutes? ) and could not get it out. Finally (ROFL... bed is covered with lube and mud) she went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later with the plug in hand.

We had a good laugh, and went back to finish a fantastic session.

I know its in my head - but you can see it. Fucking +1 +1 +1!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Scribe: I have fucking tears in my eyes laughing so hard from your recap. But, you are right. That pretty much is how it went down.(minus the mud on the bed. Thank goodness she was clean as can be).

Best part is, after she got it out, she was so cool about the whole thing. I am apologizing like crazy and she has this kind of "all part of a day at work" attitude and the rest of the session just got hotter and better. (But we didn't go back to the plug). :-)

Did I mention my leg still hurts and still feeling dumb as hell lol got to keep it interesting I guess lol Originally Posted by shayla84

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=condom

She later forced me to put it in review form. Enjoy.
I saw a girl on her birthday years ago. We did the usual then at the end she lit a birthday cake candle, held it at her belly button, and had me shoot cum on it to put it out.
It was ackward because I was worried if it didn't 'shoot' out I might have to drip it on to the fire.
It worked though.
Happy birthday to her, I left a good tip to cover the weirdness factor.
Well mine might not have been so funny but was embarissing for me. While my last provider was bbbj me we went to move further on the bed and i accidentaly fart.....i felt so mortified but she just laughed and said it was ok dont worry. I am so glad it didnt smell...... good grief.
My recent session with Dallas Hope (review coming) was one of the funniest I've ever had.
Shayla84 - honey thank you for this thread... I'm hysterically laughing every time I read it, and everyone's post is priceless... great call.

My funniest was actually one I haven't posted - with a high end provider. We had an overnight (drinks, dinner, drinks, 5 star Dallas hotel - rhymes with "spits"...lol),,,

Anyways, I rarely drink to excess because I hold liquor pretty well and usually obey my limits, but she is a self proclaimed "expert" - so we drank, and drank, and drank... How we made it back to the room was a miracle in itself. The next day, we woke - and began finishing an iced bottle of outstanding vodka.

The phone rings, and it's her driver - and all of a sudden I'm like "Wholly shit we forgot to fuck!!" (I think, I kinda recall a few laughing attempts at something before passing out the night before... )

So I jump in the saddle, and every 3 minutes the driver rings I'm yelling "Two more minutes!" while pumping furiously...

Task done, we exited the hotel - and they almost had to carry us both to the car.

One of the funniest in life was with my EX, we knocked one off in a regular movie theatre front row during one of the last playing's of "Oh Brother, Where art thou?"... There was NOBODY else in the theatre... and the movie was predictable... and we started goofing around... Well the next thing you know, we are both buck and I'm balls deep...

...as we leave the theater, you hear sole clapping from the projection booth! Priceless!