NCNS Analeese

Tried to meet with her four times. The last two times we attempted to meet, she initiated the conversation. We would get a time to get together and when it came time to meet she would go MIA. Analeese sent me a few texts after the third time apologizing stating she had some personal issues come up, OK. Last time we spoke we agreed on a time and general location. Once again, she goes MIA when we're supposed to meet. Oh well.
Move on. Plenty of pussy out there from women who will show up.
too bad.. I usually give one strike before I call them "out".. I have only given 2 ladies another chance, both came through exceedingly well after I gave them the 2nd chance.

but this is not baseball.. 2 strikes is it, for anybody.
"THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL"
Tried to meet with her four times. The last two times we attempted to meet, she initiated the conversation. We would get a time to get together and when it came time to meet she would go MIA. Analeese sent me a few texts after the third time apologizing stating she had some personal issues come up, OK. Last time we spoke we agreed on a time and general location. Once again, she goes MIA when we're supposed to meet. Oh well. Originally Posted by kinglear2832
You gave her two too many chances. Thanks for your report.

Move on. Plenty of pussy out there from women who will show up. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I am sure her has moved on from her, but he was providing intel on a provider who multiple times, flaked on him. That is what this site is suppose to be all about.

I am sure her has moved on from her, but he was providing intel on a provider who multiple times, flaked on him. That is what this site is suppose to be all about. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Indeed... And brotherly advice.. Shared experiences... Feel, felt, found... Protection.... Intel...

All good !
Tried to meet with her four times. The last two times we attempted to meet, she initiated the conversation. We would get a time to get together and when it came time to meet she would go MIA. Analeese sent me a few texts after the third time apologizing stating she had some personal issues come up, OK. Last time we spoke we agreed on a time and general location. Once again, she goes MIA when we're supposed to meet. Oh well. Originally Posted by kinglear2832
Her loss babe! My mouth is ready for your sexy ass anytime!!

Xoxo
SP
King Lear, huh?

I'll discuss some Shakespeare with 'ya.

With that being said, this really isn't an alert.

You wanted to see someone and she was flaky. That's a cliche. Not an alert.
Her loss babe! My mouth is ready for your sexy ass anytime!!

Xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
this post will rid the "Analeese blues" in a hurry!
King Lear, huh?

I'll discuss some Shakespeare with 'ya.

With that being said, this really isn't an alert.

You wanted to see someone and she was flaky. That's a cliche. Not an alert. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Surprised he didn't just bite his thumb at her.
I'll discuss some Shakespeare with 'ya. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
not interested.. frailty thy name is woman.
King Lear
Thank you for the facts on this....
I know it's sometimes difficult to tell what happened ( or didn't) but you told us about the lady and it looks like you got at least two more to jump your bones in a good way....
Hopefully analeese improves in this area...
Y'all be be safe out here !!!
Thanks for the update.

I agree, Davidfree986.

I am sure her has moved on from her, but he was providing intel on a provider who multiple times, flaked on him. That is what this site is suppose to be all about. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Intel. Intel. Intel.
Dissembling harlot, thou art false in all!

One of my favorite, Shakespeare quotes.