i knew it was coming eventually

when you flaunt your cars, houses, and you 10-15 hoes you have at any given time, what do you expect? especially when you just got caught up last year, and you and you whole team make it more than known whos their pimp...
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...las-police-say
when you flaunt your cars, houses, and you 10-15 hoes you have at any given time, what do you expect? especially when you just got caught up last year, and you and you whole team make it more than known whos their pimp...
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...las-police-say Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
He should of kept a low & boring profile in the biz. All that flash you mentioned is just asking for trouble.
You knew what was coming? That this guy was going to get busted? So you knew this pimp?
Hope that pimp or the ho’s pictured are not members here.
You knew it was coming, and you didn't give a heads up?
  • dals
  • 09-13-2018, 07:09 AM
There is a difference between saying someone is being too loud, and that will cause them problems than knowing for sure that an indictment is coming.
I actually got attacked by a bunch of pimps on social media yesterday because I made an anti pimp comment on one of the news articles about this. One told me the graveyard is full of bitches like me that think we don’t need them or their protection. LMAO
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Not smart to get into it with thugs in the same gig
Not smart to get into it with thugs in the same gig Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m not at all worried about that. I don’t run in those circles or place myself in the position for anyone like that to come near me. Also my social media has zero personal photos or info of me on it. I hardly like to think independents and pimps are in the same gig. We are way more smart and business minded than they are. We hustle smart. They hustle for tacky jewelry and studio time for their rap “careers”
I’m not at all worried about that. I don’t run in those circles or place myself in the position for anyone like that to come near me. Also my social media has zero personal photos or info of me on it. I hardly like to think independents and pimps are in the same gig. We are way more smart and business minded than they are. We hustle smart. They hustle for tacky jewelry and studio time for their rap “careers” Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

There's a reason for that, actually: Pimp gets busted with a bunch of gold jewelry. Gives it to his girls before he gets hauled off. Gold holds it's value well, can be pawned for bail money. Any cash he has on him gets confiscated and can't be used for bail money.

From the dude of Pawn Stars.
I’m not at all worried about that. I don’t run in those circles or place myself in the position for anyone like that to come near me. Also my social media has zero personal photos or info of me on it. I hardly like to think independents and pimps are in the same gig. We are way more smart and business minded than they are. We hustle smart. They hustle for tacky jewelry and studio time for their rap “careers” Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That’s funny you say that. I met a stripper the other day who was telling me about another girl in the club who is pimped. The other stripper was complaining about him using her money for studio time
That’s funny you say that. I met a stripper the other day who was telling me about another girl in the club who is pimped. The other stripper was complaining about him using her money for studio time Originally Posted by txexetoo
that mixtape gon be fire tho
Hahaha haha that mixtape gonna be fire tho..... Corona you got me rolling over here lol
I actually got attacked by a bunch of pimps on social media yesterday because I made an anti pimp comment on one of the news articles about this. One told me the graveyard is full of bitches like me that think we don’t need them or their protection. LMAO Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

...Damn Jules, if that's true I might have to turn to necrophilia! *

(*2018 RUNNER UP - SCRIBE'S "Quick Witted / but slightly sexual / Replies")
...Damn Jules, if that's true I might have to turn to necrophilia! *

(*2018 RUNNER UP - SCRIBE'S "Quick Witted / but slightly sexual / Replies") Originally Posted by Scribe
Ha! ok, I'll bite, Scribe. if that is "runner up", which reply is #1?