Dallas Studio Scene - Better, Same or Worse?

All signs point to improved selection and services. That’s my observation. What’s yours? Vote in the poll.
Dudes here will bitch about anything. It's $400/hr for anything comparable elsewhere.
Right now is the best selection/services ive ever seen in Studios
What the fuck are you all on about? In what world is it better?
I like the studio scene, but I also miss some things about the spa's..
As you know, I like the Studio setup. I prefer a standing shower, although I do miss Bunny’s TS. It was the only one where I was never cold. I definitely prefer a bed to amp tables and it’s a more secure environment. Quality seems to be better although options are less.
I havnt been in the hobby for long.. but I am satisfied with the studio scene. Have decent options at different studios.. tho some of them leave too soon.
Not good as before (when I ran things). It is as good as it gets. Beggars can't be a choosers
HDS use to be my goto place. Now I simply reduce my hobby activities in Dallas and go to southern california once every two month. Trade off about fewer better quality visits as opposed to more frequencies give or take. Best of all southern California provides many selections because they do constant rotations with bay area, LV, and Seattle.
As with anything there is good and bad. I miss the legit info on this board but that is long gone for numerous reasons which is understandable. I feel the quality has lowered just a tick vs the height of the spas...but I also feel the studios are slowlyyyy getting better. As someone else said above, I have cut my Dallas visits way back and started traveling to California/Vegas more.
Having experienced Luxury and Sun, I can say that I like the studio scene much better. I really like have a real bed and shower, and spending time in a secure apartment is much better than in a room along a hallway where you hear all kinds of things.
I voted 'same' because I miss Maple Shade, but in general the studios have been very satisfactory for me.
Been to many cities and know some insiders. This is direction market is going. This is just for Korean Market.

Dallas - most ladies are sick and tired of way things are run. They will come if they don’t have much choice. Market is going downhill. Koreans following Thai market.

CA - multiple cities are booming. many from Korea, Hawaii, and Dallas are trying get into that booming CA market but bar is set high. Once they are in, they are mostly happy.

LV - Vegas is alway same. Up and down. Many Dallas’ best go to Vegas when they are tired of Dallas.

DC - some good Koreans flowing into DC. This includes some of bests from Dallas.

NY - alway good. Bad thing is too much choices of worst to best.

Dallas market is getting killed by owners and promoters ripping off, threatening and back stabbing. Don’t blame COVID as many Dallas girl already had/have COVID. Usually they have it 2 at a time (roommates). At least it is not bad as Luxury time.

We can turn this market around. I am hoping another boom or Dallas market will be dead soon. Ladies were averaging 5 or more a day to 5 or less a day now.
Spoken like a real true pimp, and just what failed studio did you manage??

You seem to know alot buddy. I'm curious with the limited # of ladies working in Dallas are you doing anything to make the situation better like accusing a studio of cameras without providing evidence??

You scared one of the ladies into buying an expensive piece of equipment to assure the safety of her guest's.....

I've traveled many cities and States to. Don't think California is any better... There is a beautiful girl from California working here in Dallas now that said even in California they are not hitting the numbers they wish because of greater supply than demand.

LV is a hit or miss because the independent market dominates in Vegas. Unless the girl is well reviewed and known she will most likely flop there.
City why would you bother to attack my post? Unless, my post hurt your feelings or hurt your promoting gig.

Soon you will know which agency and spa I started. Soon.