Mechanic Wanted

My 05 Tahoe needs some mechanic services

Some things I need:

air shocks all 4, differential change, oil gasket seal, air bag sensor change.

I am looking to do these repairs soon..

I will do a trade of my time for these services.

PM me for more info -
Heh
Heh What?
Wish I knew more about working on cars I would help out. Unfortunately do not. Now if you ever need some computer expertise and want to trade out for that give me a shout.
That sounds like at least $5000 worth of work!

Junk the old car and buy a new Honda or Toyota.
That sounds like at least $5000 worth of work!

Junk the old car and buy a new Honda or Toyota. Originally Posted by Stangl

That is exactly what I was thinking.
In good running condition, that 13 year old vehicle might be worth about $1500 - $2000.

Junk it and get a new car note for $300 per month!
Ouch. Agreed with posts above. Also if gasket is having issues there might already be coolant in oil which can have larger issues.

Junk it and get a new car note for $300 per month! Originally Posted by Stangl
$300 a month?

What is that?

A lease?

Never lease!

You will end up paying more in the long run when the lease term (usually 36 months) is up.

Also never finance a car for more than 3 years, 4 years max.

Those 0% for 60 months or 72 months dealer finance deals look inviting but don't do it.
Sounds like fun!.....but I'm in the San Antonio/Austin area
I need these repairs: auto ride shocks - rear differential/change fluid & or replace any gears - oil pan gasket - change transaxle seal -

I am in Dallas also..
Yeah, and the guys are telling you that it isn't going to be worth their time... you're looking at thousands in trade..literally more than the vehicle is actually worth.
Probably be cheaper to get one off craigslist.
I hat to tell SUT but you have what we lime to call a basket case on your hands. Those repairs are going to uncover some nasty surprises in my experience. Cut bait while you can and save the time, because that tab will get big quick. Jmo
I would be up for adjusting the multicosity of your frammas and reverse your forward bearings in exchange.