Murders at Club Erotica

The owner of this place has to have some major political and LE influence. They weren’t supposed to be operating since they don’t serve food. Now 2 guys are dead.
Anyone know anything?
The owner of this place has to have some major political and LE influence. They weren’t supposed to be operating since they don’t serve food. Now 2 guys are dead.
Anyone know anything? Originally Posted by Charley3
I know that after the other bars close this is not the place to hang out.
Years ago I worked the door at Good and Plenty (silky, true diamonds now I believe). This was in the mid 90s. It started to get bad there around then. Usually some idiot kid with a crush or dating a stripper that get mad some dude was all over his woman in the back room.
My ATF dancer at Erotica was Windy Leigh. She is a local girl but in her prime was a feature dancer everywhere in the USA. Hot blonde, big bolt ons. If you Google her name she has pics all over the net. Ugh I miss seeing her dance. Up until 4 or so years ago she danced and worked there. Sorry, just was having flashbacks of her. One of the few girls that was worth having in the VIP section.
I haven't been to a titty bar in about 14 months. I always thought the places out in McKees Rocks were kinda crappy. Shady at a minimum, but a real worry about cops towing cars etc. It was usually more worry than it was worth. I do think there are plenty of other places much better than those joints, but if i recall, even the places off either Mckeesport or Duquesne area were ripe for idiots and guns showing up. Really, who brings a gun to a strip joint. The only gun I got going off is my snub nose 6".
I use to go to Erotica and the only thing that made me uncomfortable were the bouncers. A bunch of unfriendly rednecks that had some type of power trip issue.
It always amazes me that people would bring guns when they know they are going to be drinking. Now 2 injured, 2 dead and 2 guys rotting in a jail for life.
Real problem when people cant have firearms and keep their attitudes at home. They need to check that shit in middle school where it belongs.
Surprising that a firearm was even permitted in the building!

I never went there (I haven't been to a strip club in like 10+ years) but there was a TV show called "godfather of Pittsburgh". It was about the owner of that joint (and Controversy). It was a shitshow, even for reality TV.
Silky's was always my go to; a buddy of mine said it best - you to to Erotica to see Barbie doll types, and Silky's to see stab wounds and stretch marks :-)
Surprising that a firearm was even permitted in the building! Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Other than some politicians bloviation on paper, is there a force field that prevents an inanimate object from passing through their doors?
Yeah when I worked at Good n Plenty, which became Silkys, every strippers story was; I have this one guy I like, he treats me well, loves my kids, has a good job etc... the. There is this other guy, he beats me, calls me a whore, hates my kids, steals all my money, but I love him soooooo much...

Surprising that a firearm was even permitted in the building!

I never went there (I haven't been to a strip club in like 10+ years) but there was a TV show called "godfather of Pittsburgh". It was about the owner of that joint (and Controversy). It was a shitshow, even for reality TV.
Silky's was always my go to; a buddy of mine said it best - you to to Erotica to see Barbie doll types, and Silky's to see stab wounds and stretch marks :-) Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Other than some politicians bloviation on paper, is there a force field that prevents an inanimate object from passing through their doors? Originally Posted by zip2121
Metal detector?
Metal detector? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Next you are going to tell me the use of cameras keeps drugs out of places like this, and no one ever has sexual contact at a strip club

(Do people touch naught bits where it says no touching? )

Erotica is where I first met Mercy aka Mercy Mia. Worked out of mckees rocks and occasionally slippery rock. Tiny, light skinned girl with big bolt ons. At the club she says to me I could see her after hours for 350. I got her number, and texted her a few days later. She asked where I got her number, I took a chance and said an old ad. She immediately said 150. That's why you dont pick up girls from the club. In there they are like celebs and can up their price.
Yeah when I worked at Good n Plenty, which became Silkys, every strippers story was; I have this one guy I like, he treats me well, loves my kids, has a good job etc... the. There is this other guy, he beats me, calls me a whore, hates my kids, steals all my money, but I love him soooooo much... Originally Posted by J15202
So 'effin' true if it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
So 'effin' true if it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Originally Posted by t-bird57
Yeah and its isnt like it's a looks or age thing all the time. Every guy these girls end up with look like a dollar store white rapper.