Bryan/College Station

New here since the end of ASPD, is this the section for the B/CS? Or is one coming?
Currently this is probably your best shot.

Hopefully when the flood of new members subsides we can carve up N/ET into smaller pieces.

HID
Cool. Thanks much!

:-)
please add a CS section even if it is with waco killeen like aspd. anything is better than nothing....
In a few days, I was thinking of visiting that area for a night or two. Is there any good areas for hotels... or bad areas to avoid? How about the Waco/Kileen/Temple area?
The blank and blank in Killeen is not too bad. It has separate living and sleeping areas plus a small kitchenette (cook ware/dining ware usually available upon request).
Just a suggestion, but I tend to think specific mention of a certain hotel is best done via PM. Especially in smaller towns. Or you could just check with LE as to where they would prefer to make an appearance. LOL

Since dates aren't mentioned, we'll let this one slide.

HID
Just a suggestion, but I tend to think specific mention of a certain hotel is best done via PM. Especially in smaller towns. Or you could just check with LE as to where they would prefer to make an appearance. LOL Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Yes, probably better to be a wee bit more discreet these days. I would also appreciate a pm regarding possible lodging at a reasonable rate, including overnight and just for an afternoon, in Bryan/College Station, please. I may be coming up there next week or the week after to kiss some shillelaghs. Thanks!
Sorry about that. I spend most of my free time on photography forums where it's not really a problem discussing specific places to go to shoot at.
OK, campers. This thread has moved off a "question for the staff" and into a discussion. Please continue in the appropriate forumn. (Damn! That sounds SOOO official!!!)

HID