Hot damn - The Saints signed Brees

I always thought they would, but what the hell took so long?!?!?!

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...saints_10.html
They said the first 3 years he will be making 38 bucks a minute. Not to shabby.
wow---he will be my next husband!! lol
100 Million? That's gonna built a lot of Jimmy John's. LOL
They said the first 3 years he will be making 38 bucks a minute. Not to shabby. Originally Posted by Brmike1963
Thats the first year. In case you were wondering, thats 2,280 an hour 24 hours a day for 365 days. Not too shabby.

100 Million? That's gonna built a lot of Jimmy John's. LOL Originally Posted by oso1997
Now we have to do is make to the superbowl here in The big easy
We wouldn't have a chance without Brees !
but what the hell took so long?!?!?!

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...saints_10.html Originally Posted by Stick1969

My guess...until he sighned he was not oficialy with the NFL. Part of paytons year off punishment was he can not have contact with any NFL employees. This way they were able to hang out all this time and review tapes and plays for the next year.
  • Mrgru
  • 07-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't care who you are, or what you've accomplished! Nobody is worth that amount of $$
My guess...until he sighned he was not oficialy with the NFL. Part of paytons year off punishment was he can not have contact with any NFL employees. This way they were able to hang out all this time and review tapes and plays for the next year. Originally Posted by downthehatch11
I understand that argument, but they should have signed this deal earlier so they could have franchised Nix rather than him playing for Tampa.

I don't care who you are, or what you've accomplished! Nobody is worth that amount of $$ Originally Posted by Mrgru
If Brees doesn't get it Benson would. I'd rather Brees get it everyday of the week rather than Tom Benson!!!