Omg I have to go another week and a half w/o sex.

So, im going back up to Tenn for a week and a half. Just like when I spent a month up there, I will be going w/o sex. Does anyone know any good toys I should invest in. Ohh and also everyone eat your wheaties, because I wont be gone long enough to forget my skills but long enough to become crazy horny. Ill be leaving on weds. Everyone will be missed but I wont be gone long.
Having re-acquainted myself with you at a recent gathering, I'm hoping I'm first in line when you come back! You were so cute, and I definitely need to see you again.
I could meet you half-way somewhere in Kentucky so you don't have to go too long without sex or wear out the batteries on a toy.

I make a good toy lol
Did I mention I make a great travel companion?
It was alot of fun seeing you again to baby . I hope I get to see to.

Having re-acquainted myself with you at a recent gathering, I'm hoping I'm first in line when you come back! You were so cute, and I definitely need to see you again. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Check out the "Magic Wand" with the attachments. Excellent. The lesbian choice according to my friends. AC only! Plug it in, and it will not quit on you until your blow a fuse.
I recommend the following trojan product:
http://www.shopinprivate.com/trojan-...sure-ring.html

I often like to use it, during the warm-up events. it is very popular.
No shortage of temporary "boyfriends" who just want to be used as a sex toy! TFF!

add me to the list!

but to answer your question, my informal surveys seem to suggest that the ladies prefer the rabbit.

Hell yes I will add you to the list. I have a jackrabbit its ok but I get bored so quickly.

No shortage of temporary "boyfriends" who just want to be used as a sex toy! TFF!

add me to the list!

but to answer your question, my informal surveys seem to suggest that the ladies prefer the rabbit.

Originally Posted by cpi3000
Have a safe trip cutie! You will be missed...
no such thing as going a week and a half without sex. hit the local club, bar, etc.....we are always willing to give it up.
You got to remember that in Tennessee we have a large goat population, so the men take full advantage of that. Its slim pickin's and I would rather wait for my men in Houston.

no such thing as going a week and a half without sex. hit the local club, bar, etc.....we are always willing to give it up. Originally Posted by windowshopper
We’ll have to throw a get-Bianca-some-suga'party when she gets back. Not that she needs it, but she’s fun to party with.
So that is why Big Jake vacations there.