Since Walking Dead sucks...

Top 5 TV shows I recommend...

First let me start off with zombies suck. They don't run. Shoot them in the head and lights out....boring! Now let's talk about some gore horror related TV shows that are actually good even if it doesn't compare to the "ratings" The Walking Dead has. I mean who cares!

My top 5:

1.) Dexter. Any show about a serial killer killing bad guys is okay with me.

2.) Penny Dreadful. If you don't know it, then look it up because it's AMAZING! Eva Green is in it for all you drooling fellas who love her from 300. Also the Creators of Dexter made this show.

3.) Bate's Motel. Suspense builds up and you don't know how it ends. Very brilliant show I'll add.

4.) American Horror Story. Enough said.

5.) The Killing. Talk about a pure drama that keeps you going and when you find the answers out you'll be deadly shocked.

I'm done with this zombie crap! It's so overrated.
I'll agree about Dexter, it was a great show, but the writers dropped the ball on finale.
My opinion,
Breaking bad, better call Saul, walking dead, homeland, Spartacus
Btw, gonna look up penny dreadful, if made by dexter people, it's gotta b good
Btw, gonna look up penny dreadful, if made by dexter people, it's gotta b good Originally Posted by jayc987
It is. Eva Green is in it from 300 second one. She played the villain.
Btw, gonna look up penny dreadful, if made by dexter people, it's gotta b good Originally Posted by jayc987
Season 2 comes out in early May. Season 1 is out for buy.
  • mr666
  • 03-16-2015, 07:38 AM
I watch

The Americans
The Bridge
All a bunch of dreary ass cable shows with cussing sex and nudity. Fitting for a bunch of people like you all.

Jemma I totally concur with the Walking Dead shit. I just can't do zombies. People tell me not to worry about the zombies it's really good. I guess.
Spartacus was damn good(The Treachery and the Snatch were good)
House of Cards is pretty good
Just now watching Mad Men, it's ok, When Don is creative it's good.
Better Call Saul is good so far.
I'm really liking "Better Call Saul".

I thought the serial version of Fargo with Billy Bob Thornton as the bad guy was incredible. I hope it continues.

Same with Lilihammer with E-Street's Stevie Van Zant as the made man in witness protection in Norway.

All are edgy and funny, but with enough violence and gore to keep things lively.
But the walking dead isn't even about zombies anymore. Nowadays they worry about other survivors more so than zombies
But the walking dead isn't even about zombies anymore. Nowadays they worry about other survivors more so than zombies Originally Posted by the cute papi
Reminds me of that awful show LOST!
top 5:

1.) Dexter. Any show about a serial killer killing bad guys is okay with me.

2.) Penny Dreadful. Amazing show season 2 is about to start soon

3.) Bate's Motel. Agree

4.) The Fall -- On NetFlix

5.) House of Cards
  • cyrax
  • 03-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Game of Thrones
  • YoHou
  • 03-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sorpanos, Better Call Saul, Deadwood, Game of Thrones, and House of Cards. Dexter was great, but as stated, finale was shit. True blood was also good, but then started getting whack; fuck, gay vamps?