hefner called off wedding.

Must have been a subtle pause in the Alzeheimer's................
Well I always thought he should have married Holly Maybe they will get back together now...but she better hurry
Hef got played, boys.
  • Tetas
  • 06-15-2011, 06:13 PM
You think the old man didn't KNOW he was being played?
I promise, if I ever get rich and famous I'll have most everything set up in trusts for my heirs and then "Bring on the fame-seekers and the money-grubbers!!!!"
Well I always thought he should have married Holly Maybe they will get back together now...but she better hurry Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Agree with you....Holly was light years better than the one who just walked...........
Hef needs to stop trying to marry these playmates. Just keep fucking them like you've been doing for the past 60 years. LOL!!!
Must have been a subtle pause in the Alzeheimer's................ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Which one?

Trying that again.
He should have stuck with Holly.

She was smoking hot and smart.
It was already going to be a total bullshit marriage.

I am just surprised they didn't go through the bullshit wedding since they got this far.

As old as that geezer is, I still think Crystal lost out on this deal.

. . . If she had just gone through with the charade the way that Anna Nicole Smith did, she would be set in a few months.

($90,000 for an engagement ring? Damn! Does he get that back?)
Hef needs to stop trying to marry these playmates. Just keep fucking them like you've been doing for the past 60 years. LOL!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Thats my opinion too! He has 4 kids in a huge age range and still trying to marry these young and dumb chick??? WTF

If i married heff...i would find me a good hitman! LOL! Probably just be easier to wait it out, how much longer is he going to make it anyway?

Just having silly fun...carry on!
Maybe he would come out cheaper if he just damn hobbied and saw a provider.

No need to buy a ring, just pay a donation and kiss her as she walks to the door, or have the doorman walk her to the door.
Maybe he would come out cheaper if he just damn hobbied and saw a provider.

No need to buy a ring, just pay a donation and kiss her as she walks to the door, or have the doorman walk her to the door. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Exactly
Well I always thought he should have married Holly Maybe they will get back together now...but she better hurry Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Agreed!!! I loved Holly.