How do you guys stay anonymous?

• jarza
  • 02-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Curious, how do you seasoned hobbyist stay anonymous? I mean, when you see a provider, they usually see your ID right? So no such thing as you staying anonymous. I mean, ID usually contain your full name, birthdate and home address. So how do you guys and gals do it, tips on staying safe? And for providers, any advices? Thanks all
You asked about P411 in your other thread. Get it.
First rule of this site is to never out anybody's personal information. Sure, some providers know my name and where I live, because i prefer outcall and they come see me. However, I have never had any issues with this. Because nobody wants to hurt their business by the very bad rep they would get from outting somebody.

Of course, if you join p411, then only p411 has to know your true identity,
First rule of this site is to never out anybody's personal information. Sure, some providers know my name and where I live, because i prefer outcall and they come see me. However, I have never had any issues with this. Because nobody wants to hurt their business by the very bad rep they would get from outting somebody.

Of course, if you join p411, then only p411 has to know your true identity, Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
+1
  • jarza
  • 02-22-2010, 06:48 PM
You asked about P411 in your other thread. Get it. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Reading replies from other post, I applied for p411. Thanks all that replied there. One concern I have is from what I heard from p411, they told me providers will likely ask to see my ID. Thoughts from experiences? Oh, what if you have a unique first name, like Tiger(refering to client id of P411)
They will ask for your p411 ID. It's the username you created when you joined. Other than that, I've never had a provider ask for additional info.
Preferred411 does advise that providers will likely ask for your ID but it rarely happens. I've had it happen to me once. She was verifying that the first name on my ID was the same as the first part of my Preferred411 ID. It's not really a big deal. The quick glance she gave was enough to satisfy her strict screening but hardly a concern. She didn't take the time to write anything down and it was unlikely she would remember the full name and address an hour later.
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Most likely I'm just laughing at your DL photo
Your P411 ID contains 4 digits that will be on a piece of identification that you will carry with you. They used to say that it could be your Blockbuster card for all they care. I don't know if that has changed, or if most guys just like to use their DL # because they know they'll have it on them.

You could put masking tape on your address and last name.
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Most likely I'm just laughing at your DL photo Originally Posted by Nicole Preston

Now that's funny.
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Most likely I'm just laughing at your DL photo Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
a small price to pay.
laugh away,then get nekid!!!!!!
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Same here. I'm sometimes amazed at the amount of real-life info a lot of gals share with me. They figure me for a trustworthy dude, but in fact I have a memory like a sieve.

Back to the OP. You're fortunate that P411 exists. It may not eliminate the need to share personal info, but it sure gets you a helluva lot closer. At the very least, you're not emailing all your private info to the gal, which is what us guys had to do 10 years ago. Can't believe I wasn't outted back then....
You can laugh at my ID any time NP Sweetie
LOL. Nicole, you almost made me spew red wine from my nose with your response. But what I want to know is: when did you see my DL picture?
  • Stag
  • 02-23-2010, 08:45 AM
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Most likely I'm just laughing at your DL photo
And here I thought you were enjoying the pithy quip I had just issued.