hello from north carolina!

Hi!
I really hope this is the right place to post this!

My name is Maia and I'm an outgoing 21 year old brunette originally from Florida. I am currently located the Raleigh area of North Carolina and I travel to surrounding cities and areas often.

Attachment 870179
fair skin, brown eyes, w/ legs for days
I'm half Puerto Rican, half Eastern European.
5feet6inches tall & size 4

If you're looking for someone fun and energetic with a polite, mature attitude, then I might be your girl! I do my very best to respond to all messages quickly and honestly.

The best ways to contact me are either via email or whatsapp:
viennamaia@gmail.com
+1(919)438-1931

I'm new to the area and therefore don't have many connections but I'm confident that you wont be disappointed if you do decide to meet me.

more photos are available upon request!

THANK YOU

Maia Vienna

viennamaia@gmail.com

Attachment 870178
Welcome welcome beautiful lady !! Wow all over gorgeous!! Wish I knew what part of Florida you were at ?? Good luck in NC hope you make come great connections
Would love shoot a big wad of sperm in your coochie!
Very nice introduction. You certainly have my attention; perhaps I'll be visiting that area of North Carolina at some point.
Welcome welcome beautiful lady !! Wow all over gorgeous!! Wish I knew what part of Florida you were at ?? Good luck in NC hope you make come great connections Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I visit the Orlando area quite often! I’ll be sure to make a post about it next time I’m there. Thank you!
Welcome Maia, you are beautiful. I would certainly like to see more pictures of you're able too. I get to NC from time to time.
Wow welcome hon..
Hope you make it to south TX (SA) one day.
Welcome aboard hon!