Gaining Verified Provider status?

I'm still listed as a Registered Member...but I've been a provider for 10 years (under a different name I no longer use). It's been over a week since requesting VP status and no answer back.
I'm still listed as a Registered Member...but I've been a provider for 10 years (under a different name I no longer use). It's been over a week since requesting VP status and no answer back. Originally Posted by Indirah.Raven
Who did you send your VP status request to?

Did you follow the instructions below..

Submit your info to the staff at newyork@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
I sent the request to my local Advertising board. I delisted myself from ThatOtherBoard (very well known board) last year due to getting outted by my family and due to a stalker harassing me. My posts are still on that site under my old stage name. Will resend the email ��
It's been more than 48 hours since I submitted the required information. I did all the steps above and haven't heard anything back from an admin.
I have asked about this several times and have never heard anything back from them.
It's been more than 48 hours since I submitted the required information. I did all the steps above and haven't heard anything back from an admin. Originally Posted by Indirah.Raven
Your local staff (newyork@eccie.net) helps out on a voluntary basis, you should here from someone shortly...

Admin has not received anything from you however...

I have asked about this several times and have never heard anything back from them. Originally Posted by dancingbears
You are already a VP, what is it that you need help with?
  • Dani~
  • 02-09-2015, 08:41 AM
I'm still listed as a Registered Member...but I've been a provider for 5 years . It's been over a week since requesting VP status and no answer back.I need to know where I need to advertise with verified status. Please help me?
I'm still listed as a Registered Member...but I've been a provider for 5 years . It's been over a week since requesting VP status and no answer back.I need to know where I need to advertise with verified status. Please help me? Originally Posted by Dani~
You are not a Registered Member, you've been listed as a Verified Provider since June of 2014....
I sent an email off to Admin...hopefully I hear something soon ��
I receive both Admin email and New York email....to date, crickets.
Send me a PM with your credentials please.
I have proof that I sent my credentials to Admins TWICE.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (138.3 KB, 218 views)
I even got the email's content saved on my phone. I can resend that too.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (131.8 KB, 220 views)
  • Dani~
  • 02-10-2015, 10:51 AM
I'm still listed as a Registered Member...but I've been a provider for 5 years . It's been over a week since requesting VP status and no answer back.I need to know where I need to advertise with verified status. Please help me? Originally Posted by Dani~
TAKEN CARE OF THANK YOU
I got VP status ��
Funny how that works huh?