Red Wings

Been there done that. Got the t-shirt. To me it's not a problem. Having a cover goes both way to protect. But. It's a natural part of the human race. I know a few providers that like it when the dot comes. Makes them more. Sensitive This one ladie took me about the whole session to get her to cum. Next time she was on her dot it took me less than 5 min. Nothing different just her dot. Now she calls me every time her dot comes (pun yes). It really is not a big deal. Just shower
Never had a problem with it, had several girlfriends who surfed my body board while riding the crimson wave. It’s been decades and I usually give ladies their privacy if they feel so inclined.
You know I am after it....love pleasing a woman any time of month.
It has been too long since I have enjoyed that. May need to start searching this with the local ladies. I do love it
I keep a list of clients...both male and female...
that like to be informed when there is blood available...
from a live donor...
I always have a fresh canvas available...for painting with blood...
always fun after other activities...
NO problem at all.

It cleans up people, it is natural.
Should definitely start a list!

You guys are all lovely. True gents
Should definitely start a list!

You guys are all lovely. True gents Originally Posted by CubanAva
I agree!! Nice to know who plays anytime!
It doesnt matter to me one way or another- I want it all the time, but the first 2 days are off limits. I do nothing to try to hide it- and I don't schedule during that time either- but If I get a request---I am all for it.
I earned my "red wings" back in college. I have had several girlfriends who were super horny during their periods and found that a good vigorous fuck alleviated their menstrual cramps. I can never resist a passionate woman, so I associate red wings with great sex.

touchofheaven, you are definitely on my bucket list. A tall sensual, squirting goddess! I need to trek down to Spring Branch and pay you a visit. By all means if you plan a trip to Dallas, please drop me a line... rain or shine!
K.M>
Fucking Vixendevain on her period was very nice!
  • Shaft
  • 10-28-2017, 07:32 AM
I love it pussy feels amazing during that time. I sometimes may seek it out.
I'll lick a girl on her period... I just try not to swallow... and you know if I'll lick her, I will for sure fuck her... Originally Posted by texassapper
Perfection
I earned mine in a very interesting way. At a nice restaurant she reached down and fingered herself and put her fingers up against my nostrils and made me lick them clean. Instant boner! After our quick meal, she did some heavy face sitting and quite a bit of squirting. That's the closest I've come to my face turning bright red!
touchofheaven, you are definitely on my bucket list. A tall sensual, squirting goddess! I need to trek down to Spring Branch and pay you a visit. By all means if you plan a trip to Dallas, please drop me a line... rain or shine!
K.M> Originally Posted by King MoMo
I am thrilled to be a part of your to do list! I've got a trip to Dallas set as my first tour goal. You're definitely on the invite list!