Question: My sub wants me to make him suck cock...

Is that something I can post about here?
It's been ages since I've posted on the site...

I've never posted as a duo. Ha

He wants to be a good boi and fiod earner sucking cock.
Of course I like to see that so I'd like to oblidge him!

Anyone want to join us?
I have always had the fantasy of having the wife sissy up her hubby with make-up and lingerie and forcing him to suck me off.

I consider myself straight, but there is something very sexy about having the woman in the room calling the shots.

I have tried to set this up with cuckold couple on craigslist but they would always either flake or not be real.

What kind of scenario do you have in mind?
Been there...done that...luv it!

Making bad boys service their mistresses by sharing that cum can also be erotically hot as hell...yummmmm

Keep us posted on the fun!
You can always take your lil slut to a ABS, some really nice ones in Dallas, and then make him suck all the hard swollen cocks you want per your command.........Life is GOOD~~
Interesting and very hot. So is there a distinction in the Sub/Dom lifestyle between a Sub and a cuckold?
Is that something I can post about here?
It's been ages since I've posted on the site...

I've never posted as a duo. Ha

He wants to be a good boi and fiod earner sucking cock.
Of course I like to see that so I'd like to oblidge him!

Anyone want to join us? Originally Posted by Dallas Dynamite
These are some of my favorite D/s sessions. There is nothing hotter than fdressing up your aib, and teaching him how to suck cock like a pro.
He's always been curious about it ,but if you make him do it, then it's alright
These are some of my favorite D/s sessions. There is nothing hotter than dressing up your sub, and teaching him how to suck cock like a pro. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
damn auto correct on Android.. fixed.
Oh jeez. To each his own I guess.
Harry-----wink/wink!
I have a few idea's and sissy boys in mind!

My most favorite one only comes into town ever so often and likes to plan ahead..
But is the perfect candidate for this task!

Our escapades last all night , in which at one point while I have him restrained and blindfolded. I would bring another man in and suck his cock and eventually making him do the same.

I can handle the rest of the debauchery! LOL

I will pm you
I've fucked a wife in front of her husband. She was into me cumming all over her pussy and then having her hubby/cuckold lick up the mess. Have never been inclined to get sucked by anyone other than a woman so I can't speak to that.
Dallas 411. I can't take it. WINK/WINK and Melannie, what is it with you Texas girls damn!
A TS experience might be good for first timers with ATF watching and playing along.
Ahhhh Hairy were gonna have fun any way we can baby