New To All This....

• Roxi
  • 01-16-2011, 12:16 PM
What are you guys' favorite part of this lifestyle?
What led to you answering the call of the 'Wild'?
I would live to hear from both the guys and gals please...
My reason was medical related. I had decided if my life was going to be shortened I was going to enjoy the time I had left. I have since found out my brain tumor us not nearly as bad as the doctor thought it was. I would have been in the ground over a year ago if I listened to them.
  • Roxi
  • 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
That is an awesome reason to live life to the fullest. I hope we get to meet soon...
I'm horny
I'm horny Originally Posted by CoHorn
me too, got any pics Roxi?
  • T-Can
  • 01-16-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm horny Originally Posted by CoHorn
*raises hand*

One of the best parts of the hobby is that I can cum prematurely and no one complains.......
  • Roxi
  • 01-16-2011, 02:32 PM
That's actually a pretty gnarly reason! lol

*raises hand*

One of the best parts of the hobby is that I can cum prematurely and no one complains....... Originally Posted by CanDo01
  • Roxi
  • 01-16-2011, 02:33 PM
I like feet and BJ's an sometimes relationships suck. By the way Roxi, you are going to be rich very soon based on that website.
I don't do church and I don't smoke, drink or dance. Exactly what are my dating options? - not many. Single sites have allowed me to meet all of the finest psycho women the DFW area has to offer. I guess the sane ones simply aren't attracted to my type? So it is sit at home with rosie or go out with the many beautiful women that ECCIE offers. It is a no-brainer.
*raises hand*

One of the best parts of the hobby is that I can cum prematurely and no one complains....... Originally Posted by CanDo01
Most of the ladies really like the quickies. For example: They can have say 6 appointments in one and actually work 30 minutes. Its a good day.
Getting it for free in the "real world" had never been a problem, but I'm a professional who travels a lot and rarely have time anymore to go out and try to get it for free. So the convenience of hobbying is really appealing. That's probably the main reason I do it.

Face it, it's not hard at all for any person with normal interpersonal skills to go out and try to pick someone up, it's just that there's only a 50% chance you might get laid after busting your ass most of the night with the whole dinner/movie/drinks thing. Compare that to spending $$.5 for a girl who has a 99% chance of fullfilling your needs that night without all the uncomfortable relationship assumptions afterwards and you can see why hobbying is definitely attractive.

Hobbying doesn't affect my normal life one bit, I still date a lot and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, so when sex finally happens, it's often more satisfying than paying for it because you generally have more of a connection with the lady than with a provider.

So to answer the Roxi's question, my favorite part of hobbying is getting to know a gal and finding out we both share a lot of interests and develop a connection that makes us BOTH want to see each other. I have several gals that I wish I could see every day.
The women I meet who are near my age are seeking marriage or a long-term relationship. I am interested in neither. Hobbying gives me a chance to meet beautiful women who are not seeking a long-term commitment. The last woman I met on a dating site lied about her age and her size. I am happy we went to an obscure restaurant. Even if a friend had spotted me, we were so mismatched that the friend would have assumed it was a business meeting and not a date. I think there is much more honesty in the hobby than in the dating world.
I'm with CoHorn, I'm just horny!
I am a natural born slut...so it came naturally{lol}