Screening: Full rate no private time

I am former ASPD and Eccie client that has been out of the game for a while. Is a purely social first meeting at the full rate an acceptable screening for most of the ladies requiring references.

I also like to break the ice with a drink at The Lodge and of the chemistry is okay and schedule private time for a later date with the ladies permission.

Is that an acceptable screening method or have I been out of the game too long???
Well I might not be the best person to answer this but I only pay for pussy. If there isn't any BCD time why would you pay ? If you need references then see a couple who are known to be newbie friendly. Those first providers will be your key to seeing the ones you really want to see. I don't loan money or pre pay and I don't pay for meetings or dinner meets lol.

If you have the money to burn and the provider wants you to pay her the same fee as BCD that's as always your call.
This is not necessary just look for newbie friendly ladies. If this is still something you want try a post in ISO.
Harpoon, you are thinking with the right head. Why break in with someone who doesn't connect. Its worth the price to meet and greet and see if it works on both sides. I have done this often and never regretted it. It makes the first encounter amazing rather than just another notch in the belt and review about how many O's your hugemongous tool gave her.
Go for it
it sounds to me like there are two questions here.

1. is a meet and greet (w/ the provider compensated by the client) acceptable to providers?
maybe, maybe not. you'd have to ask each provider you are considering if she will do that.

2. is a meet and greet a good thing to do?
in my hobby opinion, all that screens is if the guy & gal can behave in public and is rather friendly. it does NOT tell if the guy or gal is a jerk behind closed doors, a dump-and-run / cash-n-dash (skips out w/out paying or providing), a law enforcement employee, a person you wouldnt want to be in a dark alley with.

imho, better to go thru the provider's main screening.
then, if you wanna meet-n-greet her, that's okay if that's what you want to do.

personally, i would choose a location other than The Lodge. but that's just me.

good luck w/ your re-entry into enjoying delites!
  • PGATS
  • 02-19-2019, 06:15 PM
No. Get screened once by a newbie friendly provider, have her refer you to a close friend and it goes from there....
I'm sure his inbox is blowing up right about now...real talk.
I'm sure his inbox is blowing up right about now...real talk. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Do you know what a harpoon is? I have a feeling he is a troll

🙄
Do you know what a harpoon is? I have a feeling he is a troll

🙄 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Yes, I'm 45 yrs old. I know what a harpoon is. Lol. C'mon now.
Regardless... I'm sure sum thirsty hoes hit up his inbox📨
That is a very Seeking Arrangement sort of approach...
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2019, 09:18 PM
Regardless... I'm sure sum thirsty hoes hit up his inbox📨 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
We don't have thirsty hoes here, them hookers are starving
Full rate for a meet and greet?

Uh, why?

You can do that anywhere for the cost of buying someone a drink.

Meeting for a drink first I get, but full rate? Just no.
That is a very Seeking Arrangement sort of approach... Originally Posted by B Three
We call this the 2 step process
Regardless... I'm sure sum thirsty hoes hit up his inbox📨 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

45? Damn. I'll address you as ma'am moving forward. You older than me. 😁😁😁
Time is money and a meet and greet takes time = money.