URL / Website: -
City: Laffy
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj, mish, rcg. A kiss
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Smokin hot. Young and a little on the trashy side.
Just how I like em!
5’4” ish. B cup
Tight little body and pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
sorry dude, but that entire sitch sounds awful..... good luck finding some better girls in the future
You get what you pay for I guess. 19 seems too close to the P word for me but her ad suggests that’s her target market. Pass
P word?

What I do think is funny is that for her 35 is “old”. Lol. How I wish to be back at that age. The things I’d do differently.
It says “let’s play daddy” in her ad lol I’m sure the pedos will eat that up
Quit talking in riddles. Spit out what you're implying.

Added private tags The Dr
Went to see Skittles yesterday. We scheduled a qk visit which she gave me a fair rate, but said she also wanted a "tip". She said a $20.00 tip was good. When I got to her place, she asked for the tip up front, so I gave her the rate + tip. She told me her "cousin" had just gotten out of the shower and was "sexy as hell". The naked "cousin" walked from the back completely naked and was anything but sexy. Skittles handed her "cousin" the money. The "cousin" asked her if I gave Skittles her tip and demanded that I give her a tip too for using her house. I refused so she told me to leave. I grabbed my money out of the "cousins" hand and left. They started talking to someone in the back of the house. I made a quick exit. Skittles looks like a little firecracker, but not throwing out tips to everyone there. Not sure if anyone else had this experience, but she is a cutie.
My visit was not like yours retiredsurgeon. That’s messed up. The “cousin” took the hundred plus $20 tip from me and went to the back and have us “privacy” in the den. She didn’t bother us during our visit. I also told them before I have them the money that I usually don’t pay until after the encounter but skittles started undressing to make it apparent that they weren’t gonna rip me off. Sounds like not everyone is experiencing the same kind of visit.
Stupidity will kill what could have been good short term business for them….
My visit was not like yours retiredsurgeon. That’s messed up. The “cousin” took the hundred plus $20 tip from me and went to the back and have us “privacy” in the den. She didn’t bother us during our visit. I also told them before I have them the money that I usually don’t pay until after the encounter but skittles started undressing to make it apparent that they weren’t gonna rip me off. Sounds like not everyone is experiencing the same kind of visit. Originally Posted by Cajunyankee
This was basically my experience minus giving the tip. I brought what was expected and that's it. "Cousin" grumbled about next time then asked again at the end accusing me of "Having it and just not wanting to". Which really I didn't but wouldn't have even if I did. Give accurate info up front. Really feels like "cousin" is just taking everything and trying to get extra out of some people.
What exactly is “the P word”?
What exactly is “the P word”? Originally Posted by gentlemanrogue
Pedos
I am in my hobby life experienced nothing like that. I have always tried to use reviews to decide on whether it is save or not. I do pay full donation but never top.