City: The Colony
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: LFK, massage, HJ, BBBJ, CBJ, MPCFS: mish, k9, CG
Hair Length and Color: long to mid back and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is tall, about 5’7”, slim and attractive, with a pretty face and a fit body. Perfect D-cup tits and sexy nipples. She has a very positive attitude and is fairly active during the session.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! What was the damage?
This place is walking bust right now. Surprised it has gone without it for so long but good luck
This place is walking bust right now. Surprised it has gone without it for so long but good luck Originally Posted by shauk1960
Are you saying they were busted today?
Wonder if this is the same Angela from the HEB area, worked at central and others....does she have a birthmark that looks like a bruise on her upper arm?
Wonder if this is the same Angela from the HEB area, worked at central and others....does she have a birthmark that looks like a bruise on her upper arm? Originally Posted by tonylianetti

interesting.... could it be like near shoulder on her chest? almost looks like a tattoo that got wiped?
Are you saying they were busted today? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
No I’m not but they aren’t sneaky and you are playing with fire if you are there, not worth it
Haven’t felt safe enough to go in. Have friends that own a business within a block of this location…I’m old enough to not let the little head direct my actions…most of the time ��
We used to have a house on a lake and we hosted parties. At some point, they started busting people driving their boats while intoxicated. The police boat was on a dock in our bay. It turned out that he would be out busting people on the lake right up until 8:00 at night, then go home. So we started drinking on the boat after dark. It worked very well for many years until we sold that place. Lots of fun on the water, no busts, no one got hurt.
Maybe they are talking about her busts. lol

We used to have a house on a lake and we hosted parties. At some point, they started busting people driving their boats while intoxicated. The police boat was on a dock in our bay. It turned out that he would be out busting people on the lake right up until 8:00 at night, then go home. So we started drinking on the boat after dark. It worked very well for many years until we sold that place. Lots of fun on the water, no busts, no one got hurt. Originally Posted by vigilant17

So, don't drive your boat to Green Touch Spa until after 8pm????