And the winner of a free hour session with me is........

Congratulations to Jariou, who won the drawing/contest for a FREE HOUR GFE SESSION!!

Some of you may be hearing about this contest for the first time, so let me explain: Between December 1st and January 31st, every appointment booked with me counted as one entry in the drawing to win a free session.

I recorded the drawing and uploaded it to YouTube..

Click HERE to check it out!

To those of you who would like to try your luck in my next drawing, I will be holding another giveaway and monthly contest in March. Check my site (therealsweettreat.com) in the next few weeks for details.

Have a great weekend guys!

Well what can I say, I had a sweet tooth all day for a sweettreat. Looking forward to Savannah again. Savannah PM me and I was thrilled.
You guys know she can deliver, great girl, very sensual and sexual, with intellengence. A Total Package!
Congrats man. Heck of a drawing.
Even though I didn't enter, I CALL FOUL!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest.
I wonder......???? Are there other ladies out there ready to pony up and offer a similar promotion??

I'm intrigued and have to admit I kinda like it.....congrats, J!
Pretty good promo...like it!
  • Jaci
  • 02-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I offered the same promotion back in September....
Kisses,Jaci
I wonder......???? Are there other ladies out there ready to pony up and offer a similar promotion??

I'm intrigued and have to admit I kinda like it.....congrats, J! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Chateau, I'll be doing promotions like this quite often, so if you ever wanna come see me while I'm running one of my contests, be sure to contact me!

Pretty good promo...like it! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thanks Appreciate it babe.. I've been told by several clients my marketing skills are pretty awesome
Love the promo Savannah, I wish there were other ladies that did the same kind of promo as you. You are a sweetheart!
I really like your promo too, Savannah. It good business sense and a good marketing tool. I'd like to come see you sometime.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-02-2012, 06:01 AM

I'm intrigued and have to admit I kinda like it.....congrats, J! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

You would be surprised who already does/has... they just don't need to broadcast it to the world.
winning a big mac or free car wash. plus if you already had session you know what to expect
Chateau, I'll be doing promotions like this quite often, so if you ever wanna come see me while I'm running one of my contests, be sure to contact me!

Thanks Appreciate it babe.. I've been told by several clients my marketing skills are pretty awesome Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Congrats Jariou,
I was hoping to win that damn drawing/contest. You one lucky fella, because Savannah can definitely help with that sweet tooth.
Damn, I gotta get back to Dallas soon.
I really like your promo too, Savannah. It good business sense and a good marketing tool. I'd like to come see you sometime. Originally Posted by Dallasguy

Thank you very much hun! I hope to see you in the near future

Love the promo Savannah, I wish there were other ladies that did the same kind of promo as you. You are a sweetheart! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Thanks babe.. I appreciate your kind words I'm sure there are other ladies that run this promotion, and perhaps they should advertise it a bit more because I'm sure you guys in DFW would love more of these kinds of specials.

Congrats Jariou,
I was hoping to win that damn drawing/contest. You one lucky fella, because Savannah can definitely help with that sweet tooth.
Damn, I gotta get back to Dallas soon. Originally Posted by BigDawg75
Awww I'm looking forward to seeing you again too babe, and you can always enter next month's contest
Congrats to the winner. I've been wanting to see this provider for the longest time now.