Anybody know who this guy is?

Douglasfurr?

Stupid fuck sent me an email with this....

[Staff edit:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

The proper way to handle this is with an RTM. This particular email showed up spam for several members]
His profile says he lives in Seguin. I seriously doubt he has spies in Haltom Shitty...
You might want to start seeing indy girls with private incall locations. When you visit an amp or something your car just sits out there for anyone to see as you go in and out of a place that is more than likely known enough to make it fairly damning.

Not saying to stop just saying that if you are getting messages like that and you have an SO maybe be smart and more discreet about the choices made. Divorce or even a bad break-up is more often than not way more expensive than the 50 or so you may save here and there and a lot more trouble than it would have been to schedule something more private.
I got the same message from the same guy and haven't used this site for a long time so I think he is just spamming
I wouldn't worry.

It sounds like spam he could have sent to dozens of members, just fishing by casting a wide net.

The scenario where someone copies your car license plate at an AMP isn't likely to result in him knowing your ECCIE handle He isn't going to follow you from the AMP to ECCIE-Ville and see which handle you pull up to LOL! (the handle on your cyper-space mailbox in front of your cyber-space home in ECCIE-VILLE . We need a Facebook game.)

If it was serious he would have included names instead of playing the pronoun game.
Any idea where he got your email address from? I looked at both your and rebelin2000's profiles and there's no email address listed. Maybe you two should get together and figure out who or what site you both gave your addresses to. Perhap's some provider's yahoo group that has been hacked? Regardless, sounds like someone just trying to mess with you given the similar email to a guy in KS.
He just sent it as a PM actually. I wasn't too worried. Fucker. Always somebody wanna ruin our fun!
I got the same PM! Probably another of those holier-than-thou types worried that somebody somewhere is getting their di#K Su*ked

The scenario where someone copies your car license plate at an AMP isn't likely to result in him knowing your ECCIE handle He isn't going to follow you from the AMP to ECCIE-Ville and see which handle you pull up to LOL! (the handle on your cyper-space mailbox in front of your cyber-space home in ECCIE-VILLE . We need a Facebook game.)

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Maybe I should clarify as I never thought they would link a car in a parking lot to an eccie handle. That would be ridiculous. My comment was made based on the idea that if the OP was bothered enough to start a public thread he is either that annoyed or has something to lose and is worried. After looking at his reviews and noticing they were only on amp's and such I was just making a suggestion to him.

Not saying to all readers don't go to amp's or mp's I was just merely suggesting the idea that if he was paranoid or worried about getting in trouble then maybe he could try a different option if it means peace of mind for him.

But obviously by the other replies it was just spam and what do I know I am just a silly girl on some *ooker board.
Ah, I see! that makes sense.

Please excuse me. I'm just in a silly mood today and was trying to be funny.

To any and all guys that may have gotten this as a PM, in the upper right hand corner there is an RTM symbol, click that so it is sent to the admins of the site and they will deal with this guy. It is a clear rule that misuse of the PM system for this type of thing is not allowed.

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
When you visit an amp or something your car just sits out there for anyone to see as you go in and out of a place that is more than likely known enough to make it fairly damning. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott

That is why I always use the church van.
It's okay Honey it was early and I don't think I was clear about what I said. Glad you noticed so I could explain.

That is why I always use the church van. Originally Posted by pyramider
So many inappropriately funny remarks to add to this. Biting my tongue.
Oh come on . . . Let those remarks out . . . You will feel better, trust me.