WEEKEND UPDATES- MALFUNCTION or MALICIOUS

I posted an ad in the weekend updates informing NWA gentleman that I will be up in their neck of the woods Staff Edit - Specific Days Removed - Biomed1. I received a warning from biomed in addition to my ad being REMOVED instead of staff edited bc I was supposed to advertise my availability for the weekend.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2449494
This is a post from one week ago in the weekend update forum. As you can see this provider advertises that she will be available in LR for the entire week.
Why wasn't this ad removed? Things that make you say HMMMMM. Also why are ladies allowed to post in the weekend updates until 9pm on Sunday night when the weekend is 3hrs away from being over. If posting in the weekend update isnt to let hobbyists know our availability after we actually post an ad, what is the purpose? Some providers covet the weekend update sidebar, so they post at 9:00pm on the dot, in every City it's the same. In larger cities it's not uncommon to have up to 10 ladies post in wknd updates at exactly at 9pm to secure the sidebar.
The weekend updates guidelines read as such

Weekend updates
Post a second update for your friends and other members of the community. You may place an Update in this forum once each week, from Thursday 6am through Sunday 9pm, in addition to your Weekly Update.

Nowhere does it state that providers aren't allowed to advertise for the remainder week. This would be especially incorrect since Sunday is actually the beginning of each week. Thus posting wknd ad at 9pm would essentially be to advertise for 3hrs. If this is actually a violation of eccie guidelines it is an unwritten rule and it is obviously being selectively enforced.
That is unfortunate. Sorry for your loss.
  • bndm
  • 10-22-2018, 11:21 AM
Don’t overthink it.
Being a moderator is a thankless job, and I am sure he doesn’t mean anything malicious.

I can think of a couple of plausible explanations off the top of my head, and none are sinister.

I’d just say “thanks for the advice” and move on with it.
In the following thread, it addresses the Weekend Update guidlines:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368276

Here is the portion addressing your concerns:
The Weekend Update is our weekend availability forum, and you are welcome to post one additional Weekend Update there each week, in addition to your post in the Weekly Update section. (A good routine to follow is to post your main Weekly Update on Mondays when we have the largest viewership of members and guests, and then post your Weekend Update on Thursdays. This will give you the greatest exposure to the readers, both member and guest)
The emphasis is "weekend availability forum" or what your availability is for the weekend... even the last three hours.

Hope that helps...

Lea
wow its amazing these days how a young sstripper is so savy on the eccie thing being completely new, just amazing, my hats off to you maam.
The Staff action was not a mistake nor was it malicious.
The Update posted did not include ANY Weekend Availability.
The Weekend Update found at the link you listed does indicate Weekend Availability.

On Eccie, the Weekend is defined as being from 6 AM Thursday until 9 PM Sunday.
If the Update lists availability during the time frame specified above, then it may be posted as a Weekend Update.
Additionally, The 9 PM "cut off " is why you see "up to 10 ladies post in wknd updates at exactly at 9pm to secure the sidebar.".
  • herky
  • 10-22-2018, 06:18 PM
So sad when the fishing is out of season..

That is unfortunate. Sorry for your loss. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That is unfortunate. Sorry for your loss. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Indeed, so very unfortunate. Borderline tragic, really.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2449494 Originally Posted by Mindy Magic
Thank you so much for the honorable mention, sweetheart! I’m always happy to provide you with inspiration for properly adhering to board guidelines.
Strippin ain’t easy,
Neither is pimpin
For those of us who try our best to follow the rules (we don't own this site after all) I find it difficult to have any sympathy for you. You and your cohorts do this pretty much every Sunday at 9 in the weekend thread. Its about time someone called you out on it.
I thought "Things disappearing" was part of the gimmick?
Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud
Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud Originally Posted by AllisonLove
Thank you, Allison! Very well said!!
Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud Originally Posted by AllisonLove
(Starts the slow hand clap)