Transient Global Amnesia

Apparently TGA in men can be caused by orgasm. It recently happened to me for the second time.

The first time was several years ago at an AMP. I found myself receiving cowgirl from the provider and had apparently received a HJ to completion earlier in the session but I have no memory of it at all. I honestly wondered if the provider had drugged me.

The second time was this past week. I recall the beginning of a HJ but not the completion or the cleanup. I have some fuzzy memories of watching a football game afterwards but the first clear memories start about 30 minutes later.

No harm done now that I know what it is but the first experience has been a real question mark for years. Just wondering if others have experienced it or heard of it, especially providers who have certainly seen a lot of different men. I know it freaked out my provider!
  • dgc92
  • 11-01-2018, 11:48 AM
I've had a few times where I made the bald man cry right before I went to sleep, then woke up totally unaware that I was done or had been asleep, and was right in the middle of jerkin' my gherkin when I finally remembered, hey, I already did this. I figured it was the sleeping that made me disoriented, but maybe it's what you're talking about. Other than that handful of times, no, nothing like that ever happened to me.
tga? you blacked out and can't remember after an orgasm? you had it twice? it must've been a very intense orgasm for this to happen.