Thanksgiving Morning?

I realize we are still two weeks out but I like to plan ahead. I will be in North Little Rock / Jacksonville for Thanksgiving. My morning will be free. Would any of you ladies be available?

Thanks
I will! I don’t do the whole holiday thing much.
Just a couple days out. Who will be available Thursday morning?
If you were in NWA, I could squeeze you in.

Hate to think you’ll be forced to choke the chicken while everyone else is basting their turkeys.
You are so kind! If the dinner plans had not been changed. We would be getting together!

Hopefully when you travel out to Columbia.
If you were in NWA, I could squeeze you in.

Hate to think you’ll be forced to choke the chicken while everyone else is basting their turkeys. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

ROFLMAO!!!! Good One!
ROFLMAO!!!! Good One! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks. Stand-up comedy should really be my exit strategy.
I was thinking of something similar. Maybe stand up comedy and/or comedy storytelling with timely YouTube and music videos intermittently plugged in throughout the act. Yeah, something like that :m f_w00t2:y:cheers :
I was thinking of something similar. Maybe stand up comedy and/or comedy storytelling with timely YouTube and music videos intermittently plugged in throughout the act. Yeah, something like that :m f_w00t2:y:cheers : Originally Posted by austin88998833
You looking for a side gig? I’ll make you dress provactively if you’re my assistant.
You looking for a side gig? I’ll make you dress provactively if you’re my assistant. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Only thing I can think of is something like this? This is all just in fun of course, not really gonna happen. My imagination, SMH!

https://youtu.be/2InmE6nINxM
Let's get back on track here. This thread is supposed to be about me making new friends.
Did you find anyone?
I’m available all day... Happy Thanksgiving!