My favorite time of the year again!

Where's my fellow hunters? It's time again for opening day for modern gun. Looking forward to sitting out in the woods, having some drinks with my close friends and bringing home some venison. Cooking up one of those back straps in a reduced port wine brings a smile to my face every time. Been seeing them all around NWA over the past month building my excitement. Funny/not funny story: A little over a month ago, I had just finished up a session with Ginger https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17895 and was on my way back home. Took my regular exit and waited on the light to change. Sat there for what seemed like an eternity when I told myself that by the next time a car rounds the corner if the light doesn't change by then, I'm going after if passes. About a minute later, car rounds the corner and I pulled out right behind them. As we're crossing over the bridge, it's dark, not a lot of light, I'm watching the car in that just passed when I see the car plow right through a small herd of deer. The car pulled off the road and I pull in right behind them and this young lady gets out of her car shaking and crying. Felt bad for her and took quite a bit of time for me to get her to calm down. When she was finally able, I asked if she's ok and if she wanted me to wait with her until LE got there, sure, no problem. Well that was the week of BBBQ. Call to LE said, we can't spare any help at the time. She opted to just go home so I rigged up what was left of her car so pieces didn't drag and would be in touch if her insurance needed anything. The young lady starts crying again and says she's worried about the deer and didn't want them suffering. I told her not to worry and I'd take care or it and sent her on her way. Went back to the scene where the collision and was trying to figure out what I would do if anyone of them were still kicking. Fortunately, they all had expired. So I did my best to help my fellow man by moving them (3 of them) to the side of the road so nobody else met with an accident. By the time I got home, I was sweaty, dirty from fixing her car, and bloody. Had to be one of the most interesting nights after a session I've ever had. So, anyone else headed out to the woods?
What you been waiting on Oz. Hell season been here. Kidding with you. The weather has finely shaped up for a good opener MG. Got 2 in the freezer and 1 donated to feed the hunger. Need 1 or 2 more.

Green heads better watch out, I'm coming for ya. Then fishing season, thunder chickens then the bikinis start to show their faces.
Headed to the cabin this afternoon myself. Im not as mad at deer as i used to be, but i'll be enjoying some nice bourbon by the fire when not in the woods. Thats the best part of it for me.
This cold front has me wanting to be in the woods waiting for some green heads to drop into the decoys. Shaping up to be pretty damn strong
Yes I’m so glad ! I already got me a deer this year and plenty more to get!! Lol
Yes I’m so glad ! I already got me a deer this year and plenty more to get!! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I wouldn't have took you as a deer hunter. One question where is your foxtail?
I wouldn't have took you as a deer hunter. One question where is your foxtail? Originally Posted by Baconman

Nor would have I. Given the company I'm about to be with, Nicolefoxx1 would be a better company. I'll keep that in mind next hunt though.
That's is a crazy night. I'm guessing you won't forget either of your adventures.

I can't believe Nicole Is a deer hunter. That's awesome. She would be great company in the woods.
WHAT!!! I can't believe you guys didn't know!! I love to hunt! an fish! Guys i am from Texas lol

I am great company in the woods an when we don't see anything we could have fun to hehe

oh baconman i lost my fox tail I need a new one!!

hehe we will have to make a trip m.x.oz an matt
Never went hunting, did go to a deer camp date once It was fun. Lol

I wasn't raised just in Arkansas, so I didn't experience the hunting and fishing life, still have yet to catch a fish, only one I did catch was the same damn fish as my little brother, greedy ass bastard had both lines in his mouth. Reminded me of a greedy ass human lol
Oh yeah that is fun! An hahah right what a greedy fish lol. That is crazy!
WHAT!!! I can't believe you guys didn't know!! I love to hunt! an fish! Guys i am from Texas lol

I am great company in the woods an when we don't see anything we could have fun to hehe Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Makes me I had got my permit this year. A trip that no matter how it goes, you get a tail to smile about.
Oh yeah that is fun! An hahah right what a greedy fish lol. That is crazy! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Lol it was crazy, I gave up fishing after that...haha
Lol it was crazy, I gave up fishing after that...haha Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Well, I now know the thread is back to normal. There was no way I could picture in hunting and fishing attire.
Damn....I could, if youve never been blown in a stand or blind by a camo clad hottie your missing one of the pure joys of life. Only reason to own one of those giant condo stands. Well that and you can keep a heater in there.