Name: BuxomBeauty
Phone: 501-960-0870
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=422857
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: CBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight black hair.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stats in her profile are accurate. Tiny girl with nice curves. Couple tattoos, nothing distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
It is interesting that I saw her on the same morning Nov 13th. For me, it was a mixed experience as well. I'll post a review soon but I would probably NOT see her again. She cancelled appointments twice before agreeing to one and she was on time. She has a very soft skin and has a very hot body with a pretty face! Her box is also tight!

However, she was very mechanical with me as well. She doesn't kiss and only CBJ that was mechanical as well. The most annoying thing for me was that she only allowed doggy position and asked for extra for every additional position. Mish- extra, CG- extra+extra. I was horny and agreed to pay more. Worst part was that she assumed that I was done in the middle and went away twice. I had to tell her a few times that I wasn't done. She finally did a HJ for more money and left me in 35 mins or so, although I had already paid for an hour!! Total rip off!! If she was professional and nicer, I would have seen her multiple times BUT won't see her again and advise anyone here to be careful
Damn! She might ought to look into a career change with all that upselling. Maybe used car salesmen comes to mind. That’s crazy!
It is interesting that I saw her on the same morning Nov 13th. For me, it was a mixed experience as well. I'll post a review soon but I would probably NOT see her again. She cancelled appointments twice before agreeing to one and she was on time. She has a very soft skin and has a very hot body with a pretty face! Her box is also tight!

However, she was very mechanical with me as well. She doesn't kiss and only CBJ that was mechanical as well. The most annoying thing for me was that she only allowed doggy position and asked for extra for every additional position. Mish- extra, CG- extra+extra. I was horny and agreed to pay more. Worst part was that she assumed that I was done in the middle and went away twice. I had to tell her a few times that I wasn't done. She finally did a HJ for more money and left me in 35 mins or so, although I had already paid for an hour!! Total rip off!! If she was professional and nicer, I would have seen her multiple times BUT won't see her again and advise anyone here to be careful Originally Posted by RajMal
Wow. First time I’ve ever heard of a la carte pricing for positions. I wonder if there are standard and premium positions. And an upcharge...for a handjob. No bueno.
Things that make you go hmmmm. A Latina with a southern drawl?

Thanks for the info guys. Good info to have when making decisions about who to see or not see
Things that make you go hmmmm. A Latina with a southern drawl?

Thanks for the info guys. Good info to have when making decisions about who to see or not see Originally Posted by arealone
Well. when she first started she was advertised as Italian, so clearly drawls transcend ethnicity.

However, she was very mechanical with me as well. She doesn't kiss and only CBJ that was mechanical as well. The most annoying thing for me was that she only allowed doggy position and asked for extra for every additional position. Mish- extra, CG- extra+extra. I was horny and agreed to pay more. Worst part was that she assumed that I was done in the middle and went away twice. I had to tell her a few times that I wasn't done. She finally did a HJ for more money and left me in 35 mins or so, although I had already paid for an hour!! Total rip off!! If she was professional and nicer, I would have seen her multiple times BUT won't see her again and advise anyone here to be careful Originally Posted by RajMal

(Shaking my damn head)

Wow...

I really don’t even want to know how much was the donation after all those up charges
(Shaking my damn head)

Wow...

I really don’t even want to know how much was the donation after all those up charges Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Yeah you do. LOL
Wow... the tactics that haters resort to to try to affect a providers business. This provider has plenty of reviews over the last year. None of which reflects anything close to this. I guess Mindy magic post on Chloes thread hurt some feelings. Not a coincidence that this review has been posted for a few days yet a first time poster had this to say, today. Minions and mandles hard at work...
Odd be interesting to see what the original person who payed the review agrees or if anyone who had actually seen her agrees. Yet RAJMAL had posted no review himself. Grow up
Wow... the tactics that haters resort to to try to affect a providers business. This provider has plenty of reviews over the last year. None of which reflects anything close to this. I guess Mindy magic post on Chloes thread hurt some feelings. Not a coincidence that this review has been posted for a few days yet a first time poster had this to say, today. Minions and mandles hard at work...
Odd be interesting to see what the original person who payed the review agrees or if anyone who had actually seen her agrees. Yet RAJMAL had posted no review himself. Grow up Originally Posted by RodnReel
Enlighten me as to what a thread started by Chloe and hijacked by Mindy has to do with a review of Buxom Beauty my friend?
Odd be interesting to see what the original person who payed the review agrees or if anyone who had actually seen her agrees. Yet RAJMAL had posted no review himself. Grow up Originally Posted by RodnReel
Welcome Back Rod! Actually they are pretty close if you really read the reviews. Since you have been silent it seems people are writing more realistic ones. If you read between the lines you can get the real deal. And consider the source.
Thanks for the riveting detail F. Scott Fitzgerald
Welcome Back Rod! Actually they are pretty close if you really read the reviews. Since you have been silent it seems people are writing more realistic ones. If you read between the lines you can get the real deal. And consider the source. Originally Posted by Baconman
Pretty sure im reading THIS "YES" REVIEW right now. Not many lines to read between here. This hobbyist enjoyed his experience and stated he would see Angelina again. Then another hobbyist (WHO HASN'T WRITTEN A REVIEW ON BUXOM BEAUTY or ANY OTHER PROVIDER) claims to have seen her on the same day has a very different recount experience.

Instead of writing his own encounter report he decided to high jack another hobbyist review by taking the time to write a more descriptive no review on this hobbyists YES REVIEW on his maiden Eccie post. Things that make you go HMMMMMM....
I guess everyone seems more creditable before evidence is presented. However with the level of hearsay, rumor, and word of mouth in the Arkansas Eccie forum. Im positive had this provider been upcharging clients for position switching for over a year, we would've heard about it but now SURELY. Also with the level of scrutiny and suspicion the Arkansas good ole boys club fraternity applies towards newbies it's kind of surprising to see how much credibility many "seasoned" hobbyist have so easily granted to a member of 3wks who's lone post is in direct contradiction to the actual Reviewers account of events, especially in this new age of a REAL reviews. In fact his accounts are in direct contradiction to all of Angelina's reviews. If it quacks like duck... buck,buck buck

Nobody told me we changed the good ole boys club initiation guidelines. Pm me next time fellows