What to do about providers that don't list their rates?

I've seen some providers that seem to be legit with a lot of good reviews on various sites and active on twitter, etc, but they don't seem to post their rates on their ads. They just request that you send an email or text to arrange a date. This creates a situation where the rates would have to be via text or verbally. It doesn't make sense to me since discussing rates should always be avoided for the safety of both the client and the provider (at least on the first meeting). They have good reviews, so the client is able to successfully make their payment some way... Should I just skip the ones who don't list their rates?
I've seen some providers that seem to be legit with a lot of good reviews on various sites and active on twitter, etc, but they don't seem to post their rates on their ads. They just request that you send an email or text to arrange a date. This creates a situation where the rates would have to be via text or verbally. It doesn't make sense to me since discussing rates should always be avoided for the safety of both the client and the provider (at least on the first meeting). They have good reviews, so the client is able to successfully make their payment some way... Should I just skip the ones who don't list their rates? Originally Posted by dpcane
We are extremely restricted on posting rates tho if you read my bio under my likes you'll see how many roses I enjoy in a boquet
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=39386 3
Companions that belong to P411 must provide the lowest rates. Ha. If they run an ad on this site or any other indicating a lower rate they are in violation of P411 rules and will have consequences?

If you belong to P411 like myself and can compare rates within reviews you will mostly find them lower here. You have to play the same game they are playing with you.

Some companions rates are all over the map. They have the rents due specials or grandfather rates to regulars, It's better for them if we're left in the dark. lol
Ladies are not allowed to post their rates in Updates (what you might call ads). They can put them in their signature line, but those are only viewable to Premium Members.
Email of text me for rates, I have encrypted email and texting so
what ever conversation we have is between us
Also I am always discrete and non explicit with texting so
it does not make this a problem
Also this gives us a chance as companion and client to work with each other’s expectations
This is why I say just “ask me”
First post and you're asking for rates???

If I were a provider, I'd be suspicious.

Do your homework like he rest of us. It's not that hard.

Or just go on dates with the ones who have posted rates.
Several reviews have rates in them.

I've seen some providers that seem to be legit with a lot of good reviews on various sites and active on twitter, etc, but they don't seem to post their rates on their ads. They just request that you send an email or text to arrange a date. This creates a situation where the rates would have to be via text or verbally. It doesn't make sense to me since discussing rates should always be avoided for the safety of both the client and the provider (at least on the first meeting). They have good reviews, so the client is able to successfully make their payment some way... Should I just skip the ones who don't list their rates? Originally Posted by dpcane
First post and you're asking for rates???

If I were a provider, I'd be suspicious.

Do your homework like he rest of us. It's not that hard.

Or just go on dates with the ones who have posted rates.
Several reviews have rates in them. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
1000+ posts and you can't read? The OP asked where to find rates when they're not listed, not "what are your rates?". He actually seems well versed on the subject & was looking for more info. It may be his first post here, but he has to start somewhere.
1000+ posts and you can't read? The OP asked where to find rates when they're not listed, not "what are your rates?". He actually seems well versed on the subject & was looking for more info. It may be his first post here, but he has to start somewhere. Originally Posted by papadee

Thank you. You are correct, i was not asking for anyone's specific rates, and I know rates are not allowed to be posted here. I am new to this forum, but not new to this whole scene. I used to be on TER but ever since the FOSTA situation, all Vegas reviews have been erased and the Vegas section of their forums has gone dead. I was just asking in general about what can be done when providers don't list their rates on their ads or website, etc. Since TER is useless now, i feel like a lot more hunting around and research is necessary to stay safe. rates not being listed is a new problem i've been running into a lot lately.
What happened to visiting a companions website? Lol, lots of gorgeous ladies have them in showcases. Yoiu cant go by reviews because rates may have changed.
What happened to visiting a companions website? Lol, lots of gorgeous ladies have them in showcases. Yoiu cant go by reviews because rates may have changed. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

When they do have a site with rates, that's perfect. But it seems like lately a lot of providers just use twitter lately, with their phone numbers or email in their twitter profile. That's been increasing ever since TER decided to shut down for Americans. One of the first things i always check is whether or not they have a personal website with their rates and preferences. That makes it a lot easier.

What's frustrating is when I find someone that I would absolutely love to meet, and she has a lot of really good reviews, but no way to find out her rates without asking. If she has a lot of reviews, I feel like there must be some way these guys are getting the info.. but then maybe theyre just all taking the risk and asking directly lately. I'd never go by just reviews when trying to figure out rates. I know that can cause miscommunication.
IMHO, as hobbyists, we should include the roses given to to the companion/provider in our encounter report we submit. This provides helpful info to the hobbyist, newbies and the providers.
Just pm the reviewer
If I cannot find their rates on an ad, or link to a website, I usually hit the back button and move on to the next provider.
  • jwj6o
  • 11-14-2018, 11:21 PM
well look at the provider profile, and see if there a number too call or text, ask what her donations are, for hr or whatever, also what services are not allowed, she either sent you a reply or call her. easy as that. email on them also. , like what i gonna do with Gypst heart wow
If I cannot find their rates on an ad, or link to a website, I usually hit the back button and move on to the next provider. Originally Posted by Fizley

That's probably the safest solution. I suppose i'll just pass on anyone who doesn't clearly list their rates on their ads or personal sites.