URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Ferry St.
Activities: FBM. PERIOD
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Your average Asian.
Recommendation: Yes
yes I know management has a subscription to this site! she will fire anybody with a extra review!
I stopped in at the Garden about a week ago. The lady at the door was terse with me... and when the masseuse came in the room, she whispered to me "have you ever been here before?" When I told her yes, she whispered "massage only! nothing else!" That's exactly what I got. And it wasn't event a good massage.
Got an amazing back massage from The Garden this week. Magical hands. No extras, as usual.

Guys, we have to exercise self-discipline in our posts re: AMP's. If you are fortunate enough to develop a relationship with a provider somewhere out there and receive special service, just be happy and keep it quiet.

I'm going to keep giving them lots of business - all the massage therapists here give a full body non-sensual massage that is far superior to any I've had at other massage providers.

I'm a regular here, and try others about once a month or two. These ladies give a much better massage than Massage Envy, etc. hands down (no pun intended). So far, these ladies give the most amazing back massage in the state in my humble opinion.
I visited last month. Massage only and left relaxed. Will visit again this weekend.
Massage by Tina
Yeah I just took a visit there on my lunch break and massage only. I've had various different experiences there in the past but I guess it's a no go now. Is there ANYTHING left in the city of little rock?
I can tell you that the one on Chenal is worse. Lady at front was rude, had a young girl that did an excellent massage but wasn't letting that towel slip at all. Had to wear the shorts for the table shower and she ran out of the room when I dropped them to dry off.