🌻EYE CANDY FOR YOUR PLEASURE🌻SHOUT OUT TO NWA I'M HAVING A BLAST 🌻

I finally had some time to snap a couple pixxx for your enjoyment!
Damn baby makes me wish I was in nwa
Aww thank you!!!
You’re very welcome B
You’re very welcome B
Smokin hott Beautiful!!!!
She truly is beautiful isn’t she dahlia much like my favorite lil redhead
DAYUMMM!$! Daddy Like!
I don’t care who you are. You have to admit that first pic is hott ass fuck! But damn that last review is insane!
I don’t care who you are. You have to admit that first pic is hott ass fuck! But damn that last review is insane! Originally Posted by Burningfiat
This one? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2471591
I finally had some time to snap a couple pixxx for your enjoyment! Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty
You look marvelous as ALWAYS. That booty though please Keep em coming
I don’t care who you are... damn that last review is insane! Originally Posted by Burningfiat
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2471591 Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Wasn’t it, though?! Just wow.

When I see a client, I’m focused on giving him the best, most realistic experience possible. I can’t imagine asking him for more money every time we change positions! Or cheating him with a 35 minute date when he paid for an hour.

Nice pics, though.
Wasn’t it, though?! Just wow.

When I see a client, I’m focused on giving him the best, most realistic experience possible. I can’t imagine asking him for more money every time we change positions! Or cheating him with a 35 minute date when he paid for an hour.

Nice pics, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Me either! Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read and hear.
Thanks for commenting on my post though Ginger even if it was to hate. I'll be in NWA again in a couple weeks. Maybe we can have dinner you can see me. then you will have something to hate on.