Affordable Photography -- ATX

Hi -- I'm a photographer based in the Austin / San Marcos area (and also a provider). I have a decent portfolio of photography (mostly landscape and travel photos).

I'm looking to do more portrait photography, and am looking for new clients who are providers to hobbyists. My Basic photography package is available at the introductory price of $100 and includes:

* up to 4 costume changes
* a legitimate photographer
* someone who is NOT looking for trade or 'in kind' payment

You as the model would be responsible for hair, costumes and makeup. I will work with you to determine what kind of image you want to project, and help you either pick out a location in which to shoot or use existing backdrops I already have.

The shoot will be you, myself, my assistant (who is male and very safe), and, if you choose, a female friend to accompany you to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.

These photos will emphasize YOU. You'll get to go through the proofs and tell me which ones exactly you want (up to 12 total). I will do any touch-ups you may want, and provide you with a CD-ROM of the final set of images -- both full size and Web-optimized.

If you're just starting out or aren't entirely pleased with your current photos, drop me a line. I may be able to help!

Kait
http://kaitlinsgoodies.moonfruit.com...ces/4539945209